[Resolved]  UNITED TRUST BANK, ENGLAND — NON transfer of money after receipt of charges.

I WS INFORMED BY ONE KARAN ANDERSON WHO INTRODUCED HIMSELF AS A SWISS LOTTERY AGENT, BY EMAIL
THAT I HAVE WON TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS IN A SWISS LOTTERY. THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF ANDERSON IS GIVEN AS [protected]@yahoo.com I WAS DIRECTED TO GIVE MY NAME ADDRESS ETC. I WAS GIVEN THE SITE ADDRESS unitedtrust-bk.com/utbonline, a password and id was also given to me to open and operate an online account. these details were affirmed BY ON BASIL JOHN THE ACCOUNTANT OF ONE OF THE BRANCHES OF THE BANK. I OPENED THE SITE LOGED IN AND FOUND THE TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT IN MY NAME .

I WAS ASKED BY BASIL JOHN AND KARAN ANDERSON TO
PAY FOURTEEN THOUSAND INDIAN RU[PEES FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFERING MY MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT AT INDIA. BASIL JOHN EMAILED ME THE INSTRUCTION TO PAY KARANANDERSON AND INFORM HIM SO THAT HE COULD TRANSFE THE AMOUNT IN MY ONLINE ACCOUNT. I PAID THE FOURTEEN THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES TO THE ACCOUNT AT THE STATE BANK OF INDIA SPECIFIED BY KARAN ANDERSON.
ON THIS HE SAID THAT THE BANK HAS SAID THAT IT NEEDS ANTITERRORIST CERTIFICATE FOR EFECTING TRANSFER. I WAS REFERED TO PATRICIA CULLY . CULLY ASKED FOR FIFTY THOUSAN RUPEES FOR THE ANTITERRORITST. I ENQUIRED WITH THE HONOURABLE BRITISH REVENUE AUTHORITIES WHO INFORMED ME THAT THE ANTITERRORIST CERTIFICATE IS ILLEGAL.
I WROTE TO ANDERSON BASIL AND CULLY ABOUT THIS AND AFTER A NUMBER OF EMAILS KARAN ANDERSON SAID THAT HE HAS ESCHEWED THE ANTITERRORIST CERTIFICATE. HE ASJED ME TO CONTACT BASIL JOHN AND HE WILL TRANSFER THE AMOUNT.

I CONTACTED BASIL JOHN AND BASIL JOHN ASKED ME TO PAY FOURTY TWO THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER, HE SAID THAT IF I PAY THE MONEY HE WILL GIVE TRANSFER CODES .

I REQUESTED HIM TO ALLOW TRANSFER IN INSTALMENTS PAYMENT AND PROPORTINATE TRANSFER. HE CONCEEDED TO TRANSFER TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT ON PAYMENT OF TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF THE CHARGES.
ON THIS I WROTE TO THE HEADOFFICE OF THE UNITED TRUST BANK IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS [protected]@utbank.co.uk . at first they said that basil was not one of their staff later THE HEAD OFFICE SEND AN EMAIL STATEING THAT BASIL WAS THEIR ACCOUNTANT OF ONE OF THEIR BRANCHES AT HAYMARKET. I WAS TOLD TO DO AS BASIL JOHN INSTRUCTS TO GET MY MONEY TRANSFERED TO INDIA.

ON THIS I EMAILD BASIL JOHN IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND ASKED HIM FOR ANY UNDERTAKING THAT TWENTYPERCENT OF THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED ON PAYAMENT OF TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF THE CHARGES. BASIL JOHN SEND AN EMAIL PROMISING THAT ON PAYMENT OF TWENTY PERCENT OF THE CHARGES HE WILL TRANSFER TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF MY MONEY.
THERON I PAID THE TENTHOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES IN THE ACCOUNT SPECIFIED BY
BASIL JOHN ON 5/7/08 THE ACCOUNT IS THAT OF ONE
N N ASSOCIATES, ACCOUNT NO;[protected], AT THE ICICI
BANK, I PAID THE AMOUNT AT THE ICICI BANK, WYNAD ROAD, NEAR Y M C A, CALICUT, KERALA STATE, INDIA. ON A PERUSAL OF THE ACCOUNT MY PAYAMENT OF TENTHOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED WILL BE THERE AT THE ACCOUNT ON 5/7/08.

I SENT THE SCANED RECEIPT/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO BASIL MR BASIL AFTER ENQUIRY SEND ME AN EMAI STATEING THAT THE RECEIPT OF THE MAOUNT IS CONFIRMED. BUT HE REFUSED TO TRANSFER THE TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT TO INDIA, I CONTACTED THE HEADOFFICE AND COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS. THEY INFORMED ME THAT BASIL
HAD INFORMED THEM THAT I HAVE NOT PAID THE AMOUNT.
THEY ASKED ME NOT TO EMAIL THEM AGAIN AND EAL WITH BASIL JOHN AS HE WAS REPRESENTING THE UNITED TRUST BANK IN THE MATTER.

I SEN A NUMBER OF EMAILS TO BASIL WHO FINALLY ADMITTED THE RECEIPT OF TENTHOUSANFIVE HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES. BUT HE REFUSED TO TRANSFER THE TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF MY MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT AT INDIA, HE IS SAYING THAT I HAVE TO PAY THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF CHARGES.

THIS IS ILLEGAL I PAID THE AMOUNT OF FOURTEEN THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES BELIEVING THE PROMISE OF KARAN ANDERSON AND BAIIL THAT ON PAYAMENT OF FOURTEEN THOUSAND TEE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO MY ACCOUNT AT INDIA. KARAN ANDERSON CHEATED ME HE AFTER PROMISING TRANSFER ON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT REFUSED TRANSFER AND CHEATED ME THE MONEY.

NOW THE UNITED TRUST BANK ND BASIL JOHN THEIR
ACCOUNTANT WHO REPRESENTS THEM IN THE TRANSANCTION PROMISED TO TRENSEFER TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF THEMONEY IN MY ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH THEM AND AFTER RECIEVING THE MONEY IS REFUSING TO TRANSFE THE MONEY AND ASKING FOR MORE.

HOW CAN ANY PERSON GO ON BELIEVING THE BANK WITHOUT THE BANK DOING AS PROMISED. THE UNITED TRUST BANK IS ESTOPPED FROM GOING AGAINST THEIR PROMSIE AFTER INDUCING ME TO ALTER MY POSITION
BY PAYING THEM MONEY FULLY BELIVEING THEIR PROMISE.

I HAVE ALTOGETHER PAID TWENTYFOUR THOUISAND FIVE HUNDRED INDIAN RUPEES TO THE BANK AND HERI PERSONS BUT I HVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AT CVALICUT.

THE ACTS OF THE UNITED TRUST BANK AND ITS PERSONAL IS DECEIT. THEY SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO TRANSFER TWENTYFIVE PERCENT OF THE MONEY FO TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS INTO MY ACCOUNT AT THE STATE BANK OF INDIA, NADAKAV, CALICUT 673011, KERALA STATE, INDIA, ACCOUNT NO;S.B.[protected], SWIFE CODE
SBININBB392.

PAY ME A SUM OF FIVE MILLION POUNDS FOR THE ILLEGALITIES PERPETRATED UPON ME AND CAUSING ME ANXIETY AND MENTAL AGONY AND ALSO FOR DEROGRATING THE CREDITWORTHINESS OF BRITISH BANKS.

Comments

I received a Banker's Draft
for US $10, 500, 000. from HSBC, Int Branch, 27-32 Poultry, London on 19/1/12. I still have not received the monies. Bank Draft No[protected] 35127972.

My email :[protected]@yahoo.com. Please reply
Sir i got following massage from your bank is it true or not please conform this.

International Remittance Department
Fax #: +44 - [protected]
E-mail: utb.[protected]@live.co.uk

Attn: BUDDALA SRINIVASA RAO,

Re: Fund Release Requirements

We Acknowledge Receipt of Your Completed Application Form as Was Sent Into This Department.

WeAlso Wish To Inform You That Your File Has Been Approved For PaymentAnd This Department Is Willing To Do All, Necessary To Ensure That YouAre Paid Your Full And Due Entitlement.

THE CONFIRMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

INSTRUCTOR - EXXONMOBIL CORPORATION AWARD CENTER
LOCATION - EXXONMOBIL HOUSE ERMYN WAY LEATHERHEAD SURREY, KT22 8UX
APPROVED SUM - GBP 450, 000.00 [ FOUR HUNDRED AND

FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS ]
DEPOSIT TYPE - SEALED BULK [FULLY INSURED]
DEPOSIT TENURE - 30 DAYS

ToThis Effect, We Require Urgently Certain Documents Which You MustProvide In Order To Make Your Claim Totally Legal, According To TheRelevant Status;

- Proof Of Winning [The Certificate Of Award Issued To You By ExxonMobil Corporation UK].

- A Proof Of Your Identity [Any Valid Identity Card]

- A Fund Release Order [F.R.O] From The Financial Services Authority.

AsSoon As We Receive The Complete Transfer Requirements Mentioned Above, The Management Board O[censored]nited Trust Bank Will Complete All ClaimProcesses And Remit The Total Sum Of �450, 000.00 [Four Hundred And Fifty Great Britain Pounds] In Your Credit Temporary Account [ BTU-TEMP/G/HAE/6829348 ] To You.

TheseRequirements Must Be Returned To Us As Soon As Possible To Avoid PayingExtra Charges That May Be Associated With Late Claims.

IfThere Is Anything That You Fail To Understand In This E-Mail, You AreAdvised To Contact Your Claims Agent In ExxonMobil Award Department, DrSolomon Orton On: [protected]@live.com For Assistance And Further Clarification.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Martins Luke
[Director International Remittance Department]
================================================================================...

Thise-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. Ifthe message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and thendelete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. UNITED TRUST BANK does not accept responsibilityfor changes made to this message after it was sent.Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachmentswill not adversely affect its systems or data.No responsibility isaccepted by UNITED TRUST BANK in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate..
Copyright � 2009 United Trust Bank

View your other email accounts from your Hotmail inbox. Add them now.
UNITED TRUST BANK ENGLAND (UTB)
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT.
LONDON-ENGLAND.

REF NO: UTB 06/IOD/2020/2011

Attn:Beneficiary,

This letter is to inform you that arrangement has been concluded with our Bank, the United trust bank England to remit your total approved fund into your nominated bank account.

Please note very carefully, that one Mr. Francis Svenkeson from Canada and his partner Rev.williams came to my office with a sworn affidavit to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated,

Scotia Bank.
Account Number:[protected].

However, before this is done, you are hereby requested to confirm to us without delay the followings: That Mr. Francis Svenkeson is one of your Partners as he claimed and that you have instructed him to appoint an attorney /agent on your behalf.If you have authorized a remittance to them on your behalf. Please also confirm if you have authorized them to change your banking particulars to the following stated below:

Scotia Bank
314 Harwood ave. s unit
Hpo5 Ajax, ont. l1s 2ji, Canada.
Account Number:[protected]
Account Name:Francis Svenkeson

We decided to contact you based on the initial approval we received from World bank and international monetary fund (IMF) on this said payment to you. kindly advise us immediately on this to avoid misdirection of your fund.

Finally, be informed that the United Trust Bank is the only World bank Accredited bank to offset all overdue lottery and inheritance/contract payments emanating from Africa and Europe.

Your urgent response to this letter will be highly appreciated to avoid misdirection of funds.

Truly your's
Mr Alan Edward.
A few days ago I got an email:
of
UNITED TRUST BANK ENGLAND <[protected]@unitedbankengland.co.uk>

content
UNITED TRUST BANK ENGLAND (UTB)
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT.
LONDON-ENGLAND.
REF NO: UTB 06/IOD/2020/2011

Attn:Beneficiary,

Scotia Bank.
Account Number:[protected].

Scotia Bank
314 Harwood ave. s unit
Hpo5 Ajax, ont. l1s 2ji, Canada.
Account Number:[protected]
Account Name:Francis Svenkeson

Truly your's
Mr Alan Edward.

Steps should I do what explanation please

greeting
latief (latief.fin @ gmail.com)
The Bank Draft I received was from a relative of mine. I gave you the number of the Bank Draft, which is No 410514 - [protected]. Can you please check this for me. Thanks
I wrote earlier on about my bank draft which I received from HSBC International Branch No[protected] 35127972
dated 19/1/12.