[Resolved]  Uniworld — VISA Fraud

I received one so called call from this site management but then never received any help...

Even my other complaints which states the same have been removed from this site. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY????

Uniworld is a VISA consultancy and send people abroad. Few months ago they advertised that registration is FREE and they do not charge you anything if you register with them. However, they had a condition that once you are registered, if you cancel the registration, you have to pay Rs 3000. I agreed with them and then registered with them for UK Student VISA. Then later on I found that they do not help us get visa. They just tell us that we need to provide this many documents. I was promised that I would be given personal conseling by Mr Zaveri after registration. But after registration, they did not give me appointment. After so many calls, they called me but did not give me personal conseling. They sent me to Miss Sweetu for conseling who gave me pathetic and non sence information. So after their pathetic service, I decided to cancel my registration. I told Mr Zaveri the same and he told me to give Rs 3000 for cancellation charge. I told him okay and asked for receipt. He insulted me and clearly told me that he never give receipt to anyone for cancellation. So I understood his intention. I was ready to give him service tax which was 10.3 but he asked me 12.5 service tax. After talking to my brother who is a Chartered Accountant, I was ready to pay 10.3% extra as a service tax. Then Mr Zaveri (main person who conduct the first interview before registration) told Miss Ami (Receptionist) to give me receipt. As she was agree now, I handed money to her and as soon as she received money, she refused to give me the receipt.

I saw that there were so many cancellations in the file. So if you calculate the amount, it would go in lacks for which there are no legal documents. I am still without money. I went to consumer forum (Ahmedabad) but they were no help. So I think I will not get my money now as many days have been passed. But you can take action agaist them as they have robbed people's money which is earned by middle class people by their sweat.

Here's their details:

Address: 301, The Grand Mall, Opp SBI Zonal Office, Nehrunagar Road, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad - 380015
Phone Numbers: 26305094, 26305095,[protected]STD code 079)

Compalint against:

1. Mr Urmish Jhaveri (Who is the responsible person for all money from people who cancelled their registration with Uniworld)
2. Miss Ami (Who grabbed my money Rs 3000 and then did not give me receipt of that. She took my sign that I received my passport and all other original documents but refused to give me any proof about the money she tool as soon as she received money and put it into the drawer)
3. UNIWORLD and it's owner who is a scammer of this fraud and collection lacks of rupees from people by great fraud.

Let me know if you need any proof.

Darshit [protected]