[Resolved]  Up Passport Office — NOT RECEIVED PASSPORT

I have submitted my renewed passport application for correction in my father's sir name on dated 20th Nov' 2008 but I did not received my passport till yet. I have already visited personally 3 times and called several times regarding this matter but nothing happened. I would like to know that can I go to consumer forum regarding this matter and if yes then what documents do I needed for this.

Comments

yet not recieve my passport .my no is. LKOA15715108
Sir, I have submitted photostat copy of my old passport no.G 961761 which was valid from[protected] to[protected] along with Rs.1000/- on 04-mar.-2004 for the renewal/ new passport.my key no.is [protected] file no.B-001982 but I did not received my passport till yet.I would like to know that can I go to consumer forum regarding this matter and if yes then what documents do I needfor this. please intimate.;;
I have not recd.my passport of myself & my wife too applied in 2010 no is GZB-z 720118 & Z 720119 but till date i have not recd.passport
i am planning to go to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra & with passport we cant apply for it will you be kind enough get our passsport issued i will be highly obliged =Dr.S.K.Jha Sikandrarao Dist Maha Maya Nagar 204215 Mob-[protected]
MY FILE NO. IS: LK[protected] SUBMISSION DATE 30.03.2015
in this submission by Mistake Thana is wrongly filled by Oprator...please help me sir,
please solved this problem ( My Thana is Shahganj but by mistake its filled Khetasarai)
I did not received my passport till yet.

my Passport status given below.

Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other