[Resolved]  UP Police (Faridpur, Bareilly) — Cash Snetching by Police

Respected Sir,
I am serving in Indian army as a warrant officer. My father is farm Supdt in Sandeela, Hardoi (UP). On 04 Jan 09 he was coming from farm house to my home chandausi UP with cash appx 35000/- on the way he stayed at Pitamberpur raileay station to go my relative's home. but in the street two police men Named Sep Pappu Singh And one another Home guards snetch his bag with cash of Rs 35000/-. On next day my father complained to senior officer i.e. Inspector Maniram Rao, but they refused and said my father found without bag and in condition of drinking wine. That Sepoy told that he hold my father and safely leave to my relative's home. They all are denied . What I do? My financial is going very weak due to my mother's illness. Money is in the large amount in the need. Please Do something for me Sir.
With best compliments,
Lalit Hari Pathak

Comments

Dear Mr. Hari Pathak,
Please Don`t worried about your problem and make it cool your self,
I also created one complaint against bareilly GRP police and after efforts now its intially started.

For your information please

Please gave your contact no.
R SAXENA
hi sir few days ago in baraili vacancy o[censored]tter pradesh police . कुछ ऑफिसर रिश्वत ले कर भारती कर रहे थे जिन में ऑफिसर सुधान्सू वर्मा का नाम आगे है ये पर लड़की से २२५०००-४०००००० लाख रूपए ले रहे है जिन लड़की का मेडिकल भी गर बर हो गया था /उनका भी रिजल्ट पास कर दिया गया और जो लोग दौर में और ओथेर में गर बर पाया गया उनको भी पास कर दिया गया / इस की कीमत 20000-२५००० रूपए की कीमत ली गई है / सर इस के बारे में जाच करे और लोगो को समाज के सामने खड़ा करे /
jai hind sir
i[censored] want that candidate roll number and mobile no. then i shall give u, but hurry up inquary thatperson who involve in this matter and some persons phone recording and some mms clips are availables .so i wants that persons u convince else they can not save our jobs because so many persons are involve in this matter

JAI HIND
WE ARE STILL AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE

REMINDER-3 DATED 30/01/2010

I wish to inform you that as following subjected complainant Mr.Rajesh Singh (Raju) S/o Mr. Shri Ram Kumar Resident of H NO.1263/284 Thana Subhash Nagar, Bareilly- has already listed in your criminal record 03 times.

(1) 1990/91-IPC302 THANA SUBHASH NAGAR.
(2) 1992/93-IPC307 GRP BAREILLY JUNCTION (ONE MONTH JAIL)
(3) 1992/93-IPC151/107/116 THANA SUBHASH NAGAR.

With all the above history he has a licensed revolver even SO/GRP/BE has supported him with mutual understanding and created this false case on my both of brothers.

We are very disturb by them please help & we are still awaiting your response.

RAVINDER SAXENA
DATED-30/01/2010

From:
DIG Police ComplaintCell Lucknow <[protected]@nic.in>

To: [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fw: False case created by Chowkey in-charge GRP/Bareily station

Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:04:58 IST
cc- yoursever.[protected]@rediffmail.com
The complaint sent by Shri. Ravinder Saxena, [protected], [protected] Bareilly E-Mail: pankaj <yoursever.[protected]@rediffmail.com is being forwarded for enquiry and necessary action. Kindly send brief reply to the complainant under intimation to this HQ regarding action taken with in 15 days.

Onkar Singh

Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009 6:50 pm
To: [protected]@nic.in
Cc: pankaj <yoursever.[protected]@rediffmail.com>
> Sir
> Forwarded mail from Sh Pankaj for your response.
> UPPCC

> From: pankaj <yoursever.[protected]@rediffmail.com>
> Subject: Fw: Fw: False case created by Chowkey in-charge GRP/Bareily station
> To: [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@allahabadhighcourt.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@up.nic.in, [protected]@up.nic.in
> Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com

> To: <yoursever.[protected]@rediffmail.com>
> Note: Forwarded message attached
> -- Original Message --
> From: "ravisaxena" [protected]@reliancemail.net
> To: [protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in, [protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in, [protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in, [protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in
> Subject: False case created by Chowkey in-charge GRP/Bareily station

> From: "ravisaxena" <[protected]@reliancemail.net>
> Subject: False case created by Chowkey in-charge GRP/Bareily station
> To: <[protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in>, <[protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in>, <[protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in>, <[protected]@nr.railnet.gov.in>

> Dear Sir,
> I would like to request you please help us because at the Bareilly station on 03/08/2009 my brother in law has visited to drop there another friend and the being time they side closed with one of man (Mr. Rajesh Singh) than Mr. Rajesh highly abuse to my brother in law Mr. Vivek & Mr. Pushkar.
> Also Mr. Rajesh called there many friends at the main gate ofBareilly station and fire by Pistol to Mr. Pushkar than Pushkar immediate run towards state police chowkey at end of Bareilly station gate than hospitalize.
> During this time Mr.Rajesh and there friends captured to Mr. Vivek and with mutual understanding of In-charge GRP Thana Bareilly station has converted this case in to Chain Snatching.
> After that my both of brother in law under gone the bareilly jail but now release on bail.
> In this case no body is helping us and the final report not submitted till date.
> We are again requesting you that we are very social familiar the GRP police and Mr. Rajesh are disturbing us please help.
> We will be highly grateful of you
> Thanks and regards
> Ravinder Saxena> [protected]> [protected]
MERA MOBILE AGRA CANTT PE KISI NE POCKET ME SE NIKAL LIYA ISKI F.I.R MENE G.R.P. STATION MEWIN KARWAI HAI .DAROGA JI NE F.I.R ME CHORI KI JAGAH GIR GAYA HAI LIKHWAYI HAI .MENE D.I.G SIR KE NIWAS PAR SERVICELANS KE LIYE APPLICATION LIKHI TO UNHONE RECEIVE NAHI KI NA MOHAR LAGAYI HAI.PLS MERE MOBILE KI JANCH KARWAI JAYE .MERI AAPSE REQUEST HAI.
THANK YOU.
PIYUSH GARG
A-240 TRANS YAMUNA COLONY RAMAGH, AGRA.
MOB NO. [protected].
sir mera naam vinay hai.addresh-village+post-kanpa-thanha-haliyapur-dictrict-sultanpur, mere ghar par do parti main ladai ho gai hai.dosri parti bramhan hai, aur ek harijan, thanhe ka s.o-tripathi hai.vo jativaad kar raha hai.gareeb harijano ke F.I.R.bhi nahi likhi ja rahi hai.aap hi nyay kare.isi aasa ke sath vinay
mera naam vinay hai.village-kanpa-post-kanpa, thanha-haliyapur, dictrict-sultanpur.mere gau main harijan aur bramhan main ladai ho gai hai.harijan ko police bramhan se paisa lekar harijan ko paresaan kar rahi hai.aap nyay kare.turant.nahi to late ho jayga.vinay
regarding theft in my house My DSLR Camera worth rs 26, 000 and my most important college work I live in Subhash nagar bareilly, H, No, 286 behind khanna building suggar facory gali, I am a NIFT Student, prodcut design so I did my training in moradabad in a an export house from december to april 2012 . and I designed home decor produts in alumunium worh rs 30, 000, which company had sponsered, I have to return them to the company but day before yesterday the whole bag full of products and camera rs 26000 Canon 1000d and a bag full of clothes were stolen from my house . My bag contains lots of important papers and documents which i need for my future . Yesterday we saw some of my clothes were found in sugar factory area half burnt and some papers torned into small pieces, this show the theif is from this area only, I went to the subhash nagar police station 4 timed but no FIR was lodged. They just listened the story and said come after some time . I dont know when this system is going to be changed . When necessary steps will be taken immediately. I am so depressed my all products were stolen these were my hard work of 4 months.Sir please it is also not too late even now . Please take some necesaary steps . I know that my lost stuff will never be found but atleast these theifs have a little bit fear of yours so that they will think twice before any other theft. I beg you sir please help me . I shall be highlly oblized to you Deepika Kashyap Subhash nagar

Complaint categoryCategory: Other