[Resolved]  Up State Road Transport Corp — non availability of buses

I am residing at Ghaziabad and working at Hapur, to reach office daily morning i have to catch UPSRTC bus from ghaziabad roadways bus stand, but the maximum bus conductors don't pick the passengers of Hapur stating that they will go through Hapur by-pass, while the route decided by UPSRTC does not allow them to go through by-pass. Also few bus drivers don't stop the bus at bus stand to pick the passengers. This situation is a daily problem for all passengers from Ghaziabad to Hapur, there are more than 100 passengers going to Hapur for their offices in the morning. All these passengers pays the monthly pass charges to UPSRTC, but there is no facility for passengers.
Vipin gupta
Mob [protected]

Comments

I am residing at Behsuma (Meerut) and working at Meerut, to reach office daily morning I have to catch UPSRTC bus from Behsuma roadways bus stop, but the maximum bus conductors of Bijnore Najibabad Depots don't pick the passengers of Behsuma. This situation is a daily problem for all passengers from Behsuma to Meerut, there are more than 100 passengers going to Meerut for their offices in the morning. All these passengers pays the monthly pass (issued by Meerut Depot) charges to UPSRTC, but there is no bus facility of Meerut Depot for passengers. Few buses are coming of Meerut Depot in morning but these are Pawan Gold which are use less for MST holders.

Devesh Kumar Gaur
Mob : [protected]
I Deepak singh aryan I am PG. now I am working in Axis bank in Delhi my mob, no. is [protected]
BUS SERVICE SIKANDRABAD TO GHAZIABAD VIA NTPC VIDYUT NAGAR HAD BEEN STARTED SCINCE TWO WEEK BEFORE BUT THE BUS IS NOT COMMING NOW.
I am agree this problem is major issue with UPSRTC.I belong to Saharanpur and i used to travel between Delhi- Saharanpur but from ISBT we face lots of problem about the buses.Mostly buses route from Loni-Badat-Shamli road and buses are very less as compare to the commuters.

I would urge to the authorities to take actions to the above requests generously.

Anuj Gupta
I am residing at Sikandrabad and working at Ghaziabad, to reach office daily morning i have to catch UPSRTC bus from Sikandrabad roadways bus stand, but the maximum bus conductors don't pick the passengers of Sikandrabad stating. Also few bus drivers don't stop the bus at bus stand to pick the passengers. This situation is a daily problem for all passengers from Sikandrabad to Ghaziabad, there are more than 200 passengers going to Ghaziabad & Delhi for their offices in the morning. All these passengers pays the monthly pass charges to UPSRTC, but there is no facility for passengers.
Kalyan Singh
Mob [protected]
Read comments
Sir
I belongs to Rampur Maniharan near Saharanpur and working in Delhi. Once in a month I use to go to my home town.
Bus servives for UP is not in well condition. Most of the time I have to wait for one or half an hour minimum to get the the direct Bus for Saharanpur. Buses are in very poor condition.
Also, it takes 4 to 5 hours to reach Saharanpur however their service is so poor it takes at least 7 to 8 hour to reach saharanpur. They stop the but wherever they want. Their is not time schedule for Buses. Most of the times I had seen the passengers arguing with Drivers and conductors.

Please try to improve the Time system and bus condition for UP Delhi to Saharanput route. It is really worst...
i would like to suggest some methods to increase the utility and income of marcopolo running in Agra city since long but not have been very helpful. firstly their is no time schedule you can see many buses at a interval of half hour and then no bus for hours. the selection of big buses was also not wise seeing the roads of agra. there is no connection to many important places like idgah bus stand, agra fort, bijlighar, fatehpursikri, sikandra, itmaduddaulah, rambagh, the route of many buses can also be extended upto tajmahal from one historical place to another and from kamla nagar shastripuram, sikandra etc. kamla nagar bus can be extended to kheriamor /ajitnagar/arjun nagar via idgah bus stand. timings control and interval is very important, buses should run from 6.00 to 10.00 p.m., in routine.senior authorities should also check for timings. the buses should run direct from one point to last not to take rest in between. the performance can be increased by giving some incentive on good collection.
najeeb khan
agra 282005
mob no.[protected]
website howandwhysuch.blogspot.com
environmentandsocialservice.blogspot.com
helptheworld.hpage.com
very good routes are available in Agra for local bus service or marcopolo.though the service is in operation but due to no time schedule it is wasting the time of commuters.it is in news that after 15th.three wheelers will not be available on m.g. road the only connecting road of the city to different stations, schools, busstops, offices etc. if the buses will run only on main roads how to get connection between other places. so it is necessary to connect more long routes because it will not be possible to change for other conveyance to their destination. the left routes are kamla nagar to kendriya vidalaya no 1, 2, 3, and other air force station schools.generally STAFF AND CHILDREN GO DIRECTLY.so this to request the concerned to start buses from 6.00am on fixed time schedule.
I am agree this problem is major issue with all the buses speciall for UP side.I belong to Saharanpur (Rampur) and i used to travel between Delhi- Saharanpur but from ISBT we face lots of problem about the buses.Mostly buses route from Loni-Badat-Shamli road and buses are very less as compare to the commuters. They are pathetic in term of their conditions and of course less no of buses with the lowest services.

Also I would like to draw attention to the authorties about the bad condition of the road this route is so much destroyed that i believe no one has taken care to repair it since last few years. I am not sure why Government do not think about UP specially Delhi to Saharanpur roads. Too much accidents are happening now a days in that route but still no one is there to listen.

I am not sure to whom i must contact for the same. I am really frastrate and not happy from UP buses service, UP Roads and Up buses driver behaviours.
From delhi to Saharanur it is around 130 to 150 KM, but it takes at least 7 hours (minimum) now a days. Last time I changed my route and came to Panipat then changed my bus for delhi. It was about 170 to 200 KM then however it took less time then it use to take in direct way.
I am female and can not go through train alone and also not permitted to come alone through train. However Buses and roads o[censored]P are really Pathetic.
is there someone to whom we can contact and raise an alarm against this issue????//
is any one or people's represantative solve the problem of these general people

Complaint categoryCategory: Other