[Resolved]  us national lottery company — lattari winning amount

Sir
My name remesh, I win the in uk national lottery company. The prize money is $500000.00. I send my in bank details but company do not transfore the prize money .for company, asked the transcention chareges in $1250.00. so i also requeted cutt of in prize money, but do not accepted
My contat no:[protected]

I give in company detatils are

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
ABUJA - NIGERIA
Tel: +234 [protected]
Fax: +[protected]

ATTENTION:KOKKANTI. RAMESH

Regarding to your fund transfer, you are requested to make your transfer charge deposit with this corespondent Account below:

ACCOUNT NAME:DAPHNY SAILO

ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected].

PAN NUMBER:CANPS7133M.

BANK NAME:AXIS BANK

You are required to make this payment in your local Indian rupee with this Account and $1250, is equivalent to 61, 789.42 INR.

After making the payment you are required to also send to this bank, the receipt of your payment for record reason and confirmation, you have to scan to the bank the receipt via email.

You prize money will be transferred into your Account within 48 hours after payment.

Important Notice: Be informed that we are not permitted to deduct any charges from the principal amount to be transferred.. This rule is binding by both parties because of the nature of the fund to be transferred and the instruction placed on it which says, DO NOT FRAGMENT FUND, that is to say that your prize money is En-grossly bounded.

On behalf of the Board of Directors, Workers and Staffs of Standard Chartered Bank Plc, I congratulate you on your winning and encourage you to make judicious use of your prize. For more details, please contact us immediately or call, +234-[protected].

BEST REGARDS,
SIMON MILLET. (PROF)
Director: FUNDS TRANSFER AND
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF NIG PLC.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My name is yaser, from iran, i win national lottery company. The prize money is $500000.00. I send my in bank details but company do not transfore the prize money.
please help me