[Resolved]  uti bonds scheme rup 94 — how to receive payment maturity date 1.4.2009

respected sir/ madam/
my client parvati w/o gopal vishnoi, resuident mandpiya charan post bholi district bhilwara state rajasthan. pursed bonds of rs. 3100 on 1.4.2004, the maturity date of the same is 1.4.2009. but one problem has occured that both person are died but gopal vishnoi father is alive and want to realise the payment. he also not take the payment of the cheques which sent by you on dt1.10.2004 ch. no. 000694 amount 104.48, 1.10.2005 amount 102.30 ch. no. 023319, 1.10.2006 amount 102.30 ch. no. 008813, 1.10.2007 amount 102.30 ch. no. 002910, 1.10.2008 amount 102.30 ch. no. 011800.
bond no. is 33171315
id no. of client[protected]
so please take this matter seriously and post all the necessary documents to following address:
manoj lathi
c/o utsav ice cream
6-7, behind harisewa dham
bhilwara(raj.)
mo. [protected]
thanks

Comments

No payment received in respect of maturedARS Bond CGGF-86 (Investor ID[protected] from UTI. Please ask concerned authorities to do the needful.

(Priya Verma)
have sent my documents, but i have not recieved my payment sir.

invester id[protected]
No payment received in respect of matured( Old scheme RUP 94 units) ARS Bond (Investor ID-[protected]) from UTI.Date of maturity was 01 April 2009.Please ask concerned authorities to do the needful.
dear sir/madam
i want to know the status under scheme RUP 94 with uti

details are as follow:-

investor id : [protected]
amount invested : 1500.00 rs.
name : GOODIYA
represented by BABU LAL CHODARY
VILLAGE BAGORE
PO ISMILLPUR
TEHSIL KISHANGARH

sir i want to put your attention that few years before we got a mail from your side, in which asked that whether we can claim that money or we can invest the same amount to share market .we aggreed this and send you our present address for futher information. sir now i want clear status of above scheme rup 94 with given details...we are waiting for your response..if there is any information .please mail us on the following address:

surendra kumar s/o sh. babu lal
near brahmakumari ishwarghar,
behind govt. hospital,
kishangarh bas (alwar),
301405 rajasthan.

sir u can also inform us on my email id : [protected]@rediffmail.com

wainting ur response ...thank you...
My investor id no.[protected] amount rs.1500/- under ARS Bond doc no.30374941 dt 19.04.2005 i want to
know the status of the above said bond.
my email is [protected]@gamil.com