[Resolved]  UTI PAN SERVICES-HYDERABAD — PAN NO Generated but not received

Sir, I had applied for a pancard .When I enquired about my application status Iam informed that the card had been despatched to me on[protected] by post and the card number is AHQPT8472Q but tilldate I have not received.
My PAN CARD Coupon No :[protected]
My Name : RAMARAO THANDRA

Comments

Pan card — NO CORRECT RESPONSE FROM UTI PAN SERVICES

ALL ARE WASTE WORKING, FOR PUBLIC SECTOR, we are there young people to work for india
my status showing that my pan card has been dispached on 17'th of april but I did not get it yet. So please do the necessarry as soon as possible

My pan card no. is-ACZPH9921J
I had applied for a PAN card on september month. when I enquired about my application status I have informed that the card had been despatched to me on 24th october 2008 by post and the card number is BEDPK3522B but till date I have not received.
please solve my problem soon.
yr faithfully

sanjeeb kumar karn.
I have applied my PAN but still i hav'nt receive my PAN Card till date, so please kindly send my PAN Card as soon as possible at C/o Mr. Sourabh Aggarwal, H. No.11, Gurdev Nagar, Near New Grain Market, Jalandhar City. Contact No:[protected].

Thnx & Regards
Ramit Kaur
Sir, My PAN no is ANPPP2848F.Amazingly I have not received my pan card yet [[protected].My pan card has been dispatched on 1st Feb, 2006 by post. It is my first complaint to the authority. So Please...
sir, my PAN no ABGPW3827L.AMAZINGLY I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PAN CARD YET[[protected].MY PAN CARD HAS BEEN DISPATHED ON[protected] BY POST.SO PLEASE MY CONT.NO [protected]
sir, I have applied for Pan Card but till now not got any pan card, my pan card acknowledgement no.is [protected] & and the pan alloted to me is ANOPA5396G.I therefore request you to please provide me the pan card as soon as possible.My contact no.is [protected].Thanking you,
Sir, I had applied for a pancard on[protected].When I enquired about my application status Iam informed that the card had been despatched to me on[protected] by post and the card number is ABCP12056H but tilldate I have not received.
god after noon sir/madam
mail send but not reply
pls give me reply
thanks for
A.S.MISHRA
I have not received my pan card due to lack of postal address.My pan number is BETPK5575A.Please Kindly send the same in this below address:-
Plot No-HIG-435, Kalinga Vihar, K-5, Patrapara.Bhubaneswar-751019, Dist-Khurda.Orissa.
Sir i have not received my PAN card yet i have applied it in[protected].So i requst you to take the requred steps for sending me this as soon as possible.
Sailendra Swain.
DEAR SIR,
I HAD APPLIED THE PAN CARD IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.AFTER SEARCHING THE PAN STATUS I CAME TO KNOW THAT THE PAN CARD HAS BEEN DESPATCHED ON 2ND JANUARY 2009.MY PAN NO IS AQEPR7662R.ACCORDING TO COURIER SERVICE THEY HAVE RETURNED THE PAN CARD DUE TO ABSENCE OF THE PAN CARD HOLDER.PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
This is to inform you that I Royson faleiro had applied for my PAN CARD a month back
but till now I didn't got my PAN CARD my acknowledgement no is [protected]
and Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AAUPF4636R

And the status I have checked is as given below

Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 13-Jan-2009. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee not available'. The same will be re-dispatched shortly.

so kindly look into my matter and do the needful

Kindly send the same in this below address

C/O Mr Jata shankar Yadav - first floor
A-3, mata wali gali,
dhirpur, nirankari colony
Delhi-110009
contact no-[protected]
i am not riceved my pan card
I am giving Rs.200/- to your agent name Sameer Inamdar at middle of last December. He inform me that I can get my PAN card till now. Pls. ensure me.
Sir my pancard had been dispatched on 5th january 2008.But I didnot get my pan yet.
I check my pancard ststus at tin_nsdl.com and it went to wrong address to Sattupalli.
My pancard no is AXCPM0198E and dtdc courier no is M39259523.
My correct address is
Mukkala Surendra,
s/o M.Nageswara Rao,
H.No:19-9,
uppugundur(post)(Vil),
N.G.Padu(m.d),
prakasam(d.t).
EMAIL address:sure.[protected]@gmail.com

Ack.No:-[protected] / Dated.20th Nov-2008 (PAN No.AYLPP4465D)

I was applied for correction of my PAN card for above date. After allowing reasonable number of months, I have been checking for the status, it has been showing as “YOUR APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESS AT NSDL -- TIN FACILITATION CENTRE “.

The same was mailed to nsdl-tin center so many times they can’t reply to me.

Kindly let me know the reasons for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Palani R
Savani Pankaj
117- Sai krupa Soc,
Near shyamdham chowk,
At Puna, Surat-395006
Mo: [protected]

Dear Sir :-
Subject:- A complain for not getting pan card.

I introduce my self my name is Savani pankaj dhirubhai.I gave a application on 21 jan 2008 at shreyas diamond centre, minibazar, varachha road, surat.But pan card was not reached at my home.i saw on pan card web site and despatch on website you contact your tin-nsdl centre.courier company returned my pan card and again you send by post but our post service man are also bad they not gave my pancard and i need pancard mostly so i hope you give me response by mail or my contact on my mobile.i gave my detail below.so i hope you give me response very fastly.

Name:- Savani Pankaj Dhirubhai
My acknowledgement No:-[protected]
Application date:- 21 jan 2008
Contact no:-[protected]
Birth Date:- 09 jan 1979

yours truly,
Mr.Savani pankaj Dhirubhai

Ack.No:-[protected] / Dated.6th Oct-2007 (PAN No.AJJPC49326Q)
CHAUDHARY SUNILKUMAR GOVINDBHAI
I was applied for NEW PAN card for above date. After allowing reasonable number of months, I have been checking for the status, it has been showing as The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee not available'.
so kindly look into my matter and do the needful
Kindly send the same in this below address
2, PANCSHIL SOCIETY, OPP GAYTRI TAMPLE, VISNAGAR ROAD MEHSANA 384 001
The same was mailed to nsdl-tin center so many times they can’t reply to me.

Kindly let me know the reasons for the same.

Thanks & Regards,