[Resolved]  UTI TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD,PLOT NO 3,POST BAG NO 18,SECTOR 11,CBD BELAPUR,NAVI MUMBAI — NON RECEIPT O[censored]S 64 BOND MATURITY

The maturity amount of Rs 5995.75, US 64 bonds Investor ID no 56416218 pertaining to Bond Cerft Nos 10407940 and 10407958 both dated 01/06/2003(58 Bonds) has not been received for the reason that the proceeds have been sent to A/C no 104271 o[censored]nited Bank of India, Park Circus Branch, Kolkata.The A/C no is incorrect and as per duly discharged cerfts as mentioned above the A/c no [protected] at State Bank of Travancore, Besant Nagar Branch, Chennai-600 090 has been mentioned. In this regard letter dated 01/09/2008 addressed to Ms Vaishali Naik, Regional Manager was already sent but to no avail.Accordingly the payment may be sent to State Bank of Travancore, Besant Nagar, Chennai, the Bank is RTGS and NEFT enabled and the IFSC Code is SBTR0000465.
It is requested to credit the payment to the above mentioned Bank at Chennai immediately.

NIAZ SALEH,
30/1 CPWD QUARTERS,
BESANT NAGAR, CHENNAI-600 090.

Comments

My name is Himayoon, my investor id nos are[protected],[protected] and[protected], these are my 6.60% tax free ars bonds, date of allotment was 01/04/2004 and the date of maturity is 01/04/2009, interest is supposed to be payable on " 1st october and ist april every year till the date of maturity interest is supposed to be paid to the first holder that is me . Last time the interest paid for me was for the period of01/10/2005 to 31/03/2006, it was in the month of April 2006, since then i have not been paid any interest at all and my address reflecting on your records is as follows :
C/o Mohamed Ifthekar Mubeen, Coffee Planter,
Behind Sri Ayyappa Swamy Temple, Dubai Nagar,
Chikmagalur -577101

which was my previous address, now i stay in banglore and i have notified you bout the address change many times and its not been updated coz of which i am missing out on the interset which is supposed to be paid to me, my present address would be as follows:

N Himayoon
S/o Mohamed Ifthekar Mubeen, Coffee Planter,
#4, 5th B Cross, Kanakanagar,
R T Nagar(P), Banglore - 560032

now if you can please help me get paid all the interest which is pending towards me to the above address and also e-mail the further proceedings from yoursuide to my email id which is himayoon.[protected]@gmail.com, i would be very thankful .

Thank you. Yours Thankfully

N Himayoon
I had done insurance for my child..and now my child is 16 years old and now i want to have my insurance money...so please guide me to obtain my insurance money...please do guide the ways and options..and email me
hi

I have a ARS bond in wish to viist your CBD Belapur ( Navi Mumabi) office but I dont know your office timing. can you forward me our office timing

Ravindra Thorat

My Name is SATYA DEV SHARMA. ARS bonds are in name OF BHAVYA SHARMA at that time she was minor. Now completed 18 years of age. MY Id No 22187705.. My refund has not yet been received. Forward the same either in my name or my daughter's name.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other