[Resolved]  UTI TSI Pan cool. Center, Shankar seth Road Pune — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

Sir/ madam,
My PAN card application No.[protected] dt. 14/11/08 as i still didnot get the PAN card till date even enquiries made to the UTI office for No. of time but i didnot get any response for the same. After searching on Net is is noted that my PAN No. is alloted and it shows that it was dispatched but in reality i didnot received my pan card till date and no one is taking responsibility for the same, I can definately says that the internet site updation is totally wrong and incorrect with regards to my PAN card application. In short kindly issue me the PAN card at the earliest to my communicating address else i have to take some other action with cause and responsibility of your own (UTI TSL Pan center)
Thanking you.
yours Truly,
Harish Kumar S. Singh

Comments

i wanna to know the reply.
My PAN Acknowledgment Number is [protected] . i submitted my adreess proof document wtih the application. bt still i dont get the Pan number. please give me Pan number... my details are as follows:
Name :- Sapkal Vishal Ashok
Pin:- 444303
Thanking you !
your's faithfully
Vishal Ashok Sapkal
I have received the PAN Number But still I did not receive the PAN Card, I dont know the Application No and name in the Application form becuase my company only applied for me.

Please do the needful