[Resolved]  Uttarayan Gas Service, Kolkata 700059 — Gas Booking (Double Cylinder Facility)

I have applied for a double cylinder facility with Uttrayan Gas Service, Kolkata 700059 on 29.11.2007. In spite several reminders I have not got it. Please look into the matter.
The details are furnished below

Name: Himadri Sen
Address: CA6/5, Deshbandhu Nagar, 2nd Floor,
Kolkata 700059
Consumer No. 35963

Comments

indian oil gasoline — not providing facilities

A petrol/diesel bunk in Peelamedu, Coimbatore is not providing basic facilities like air, drining water, etc. FOr the last two months all these facilities are " under repair will be corrected within 2 weeks" But sofar the pumping station provides only diesel and petrol from which only the runners of the pumping stations get money. Many times I complained the manager of the pumping station, no response so far. Presently some construction work is going, the management may escape by telling that it is due to cosntruction work, but hte fact is for the last 2 months or more they have not provided these basic facilities.
THe pumping station is located near PSG ADDITIONAL HOSTEL OR THIRUPOOR TEXTILE MILLS.
I strongly agree. the complaint, I also orally complaint the manager of the petrol pump. Unsrupulosly he tells, it is not working presently. THat s alll.. ..
booking con no:- G0585
U.G.S gas service deliberately delayed in booking gas . They book a gas after 15 days of delivery though i have double cylinder i can not get it for last 5 years. Not only that they supply after 15 days of booking so as matter it turns out to be 1 month to get a gas after booking. Kindly see the matter.

Abhrendu Bhattacharya
Cons no: 3279

Uttarayan Gas Service — Over Charging for 2nd Cylinder

Uttarayan Gas Service, distributors of Indane Gas at Baguiati, Kolkata are charging much more rate than the prescribed rate of Rs. 1250.00 for issue of 2nd Gas Cylinder to domestic consumers. They are charging Rs. 2100.00 instead of Rs. 1250.00.

Pls. help
Consumer No.16058
Mobile No.[protected]

I have booked on phone for cylender on 21/09/10 and game me a booking no.13605 and again gave fresh no.13115 but unfortunately I contacted on 4/10/10 they said no booking have been made on 21/9/10 how can it possible and again game me a fresh no.935 and they said delivery will be made after 12 days.

My husband worked as an auditor in Audit Office and auditor of Indian Oil Corporation.

Please arrange immediately one cylender.

Mrs. Ila Banerjee
My husband was a consumer o[censored]ttarayan Gas service, baguiati, kolkata. The code no of the gas service agency is 99210796. As my husband pased away, I tried to apply to Uttarayan Gas service for transferring the service in my name. I am a senior citizen- age 75 years. As I am seriously sick and unable to move, my son went to the concerned office for applying on my behalf. The staff over there behaved in an unexpectedly unruly and hooligan manners to me and my son. The staff indirectly demanded undue money or bribe for the same. Mr. Sankar Banerjee, the owner of the service, was not willing to do the work (seemingly for a vested unethical interest of corrupt practice) and harassed my son by sending him from table to table for a few days.

Even after keeping immense patience and doing all the paperworks correctly, Mr. Sankar Banerjee shamelessly denied to work . When my son asked him the reason behind his attitude, he attacked my son physically, abused my son along with his staffs and acted in an unimaginably uncivilized fashion with extremely mean & foul language.

It became very much clear from their uncivilized and shameless atitude, that they do not work without extracting bribe unethically and corruptly.

Are we living in a country of such uncivilized and shamelessly corrupt people that there is no justice to this unimaginably unethical practice?

Kamala Dutta
Cell No. [protected]
Consumer of Indane
(Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.)
dear sir my consumer no-34166 my gas booking date is 1/2/14 but now at time no delivered at my address, pls send my gas urgently. i call any time but rply some time delivery. so pls send me gas.
Uttarayan Gas Services person 'Himadri' and the person sitting inside the chamber is an uncultured, perhaps illiterate man, who comes from a Low class background. It is clear from his uncultured behavior and nonsense attitude to the customers.

These people are 'Gunda' and think that they can do anything illegal.

Some action should immediately be taken against this scoundrels.

Uttarayan Gas Service, Kolkata 700059