Vatika India Next Gurgaon 21 — High Cost, of construction progress but continuous payment demand

unknownn
INTRODUCTION

Vatika Group lauched "Vatika India Next project (Gurgaon 21) - sector-82 Gurgaon" in March 2008 with starting BSP of 2470/- per sq ft with additional PLC of[protected] per sq ft (depending upon number of PLCs). In addition to this, car parking charges/IBMS/EDC/club membership are additional to this.

Note that, current BSP from Vatika is 2720/- per sq ft.

SUMMARY OF ISSUES

1. NO CONSTRUCTION WORK PROGRESS AT SITE. NO OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM VATIKA TO MEMBERS REGARDING THE CONSTRUCTION WORK COMMENCEMENT DATE AND COMPLETION DATE

2. DELAY IN PROJECT SINCE BEGINNING

3. ALL APPROVALS NOT IN PLACE DUE TO WHICH NATIONALIZED BANKS LIKE SBI NOT WILLING TO GIVE LOAN

4. NO RESPONSE FROM VATIKA TO E-MAILS INDICATING NO VALUE TO CUSTOMERS

5. NO CLARITY ON MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION CLAUSE

DETAILS

As on date (22nd Feb 2009) there is no progress in the construction work on the site.

To add to this, in the span of past 10-11 months (i.e. since inception), none of the activities have been performed as per the proposed time-lines (construction linked payment payment) in the application form. In other words there is a delay in project since starting. To prove the point, lets see the proposed timelime and actual time when the action was inititated by Vatika, till date:-

1. Booking Date : March-End / April Starting 2008
2. Next installment due within 30 days of booking i.e. by May '08 but Actual date was Mid May 08
3. Next installment due within 3 months (or at allotment) whichever is later i.e. Around July 08 but Actual date was Mid Oct 08
4. Next installment due within 6 months (or at allotment) whichever is later i.e. Around Oct 08 but Actual date is Feb 09. Demand is currently open.

So, there is already a delay of roughly 4 months. Also, BUYER-SELLER AGREEMENT which must have been signed immediately after Allotment but Vatika dispatched the agreements in Feb'09.

To add to this, there is no clarity as when the construction will be started and when will the project get completed. On checking with Vatika, they verbally conveyed that work is scheduled to start in April 2009 and expected to finish by 2011-end. But, again there is no written commitment/communication in this regard.

Besides above, Vatika-CRM has stopped responding to e-mails which shows the kind of care they exten to the customers.

When checked about membership cancellation, Vatika is not willing to say anything. However, other people (non-Vatika) do say that normally booking amount/earnest amount gets forfeited but as such nothing is mentioned in the application form.

On cost front, DLF Bangalore/Chennai has already reduced the price for existing projects but no such benefit has been provided by Vatika as of know.

Comments

I fully agree that Vatika is not keeping us updated regarding the project-Vatika India next. Those who have invested in 2008 have been with Vatika in thick and thin.Keeping this in view, Vatika should consider reducing the price for original clients or any other compensation in kind - giving woodwork or geyser/light/fan fitments. This is not going to cost much but it wud go a long way in keeping up its name - if they care at all.
I am sure there would be some result for the benefit of house owners.
Dear All,
Its great to see so many people planning to share the same location.

Can anyone tell me what is the proposed timeline for start of metro near sec 82.

Although the project is delayed, I felt that that the region is currently not liveable until atleast 3 to 5 yrs.

Security will be a problem until the whole area is constructed or atleast a major part.

Also, I heard that the toll will be removed within 1 year. Is it true?

rgds
Hi Guys,

We live in existing project of Vatika on the Sohna Road. It is called Vatika City. We are passing through similar issues and our observations are also not different. We should meet up to bring some synergies in our actions. We have formed an Association. It is called Apartment Buyers Association of Vatika City (Regd.).Please contact on [email protected]

Moderator
I want to know if anybody got disbursment from any bank till now?
I want to get loan from my company but these people forcce me to go with hdfc but for me that is not possible bc'uz of their interest rate and charges.
Plz let me exactly which bank start disbursment so that I can contact them.
Yes, I totally agree with comments. And on top of that you will find that they are allocating one plot/ flat to 2 person, which is my case and still not resolved.
They have no value or respect for customers. It's not so easy to contact to Senior Management.
Why can't we form a group so that it will be easy to communicate with Vatika Management. Let me know your thought on this.
[email protected]
I hope all of the members who have booked flats with Vatika India Nex for Vatika City Homes must have received a letter from Vatika regarding enhancement in size of flats and change in location and due to this a price hike will be there. Besides this, they have increased the prices of car parking and what they are saying is "earlier the car parking was in open space and now a covered car parking is being provided for which every owner need to pay 2 lacs extra over and above 1 lac at the time of booking". This is a complete harrassment and we should jointly contact them for their so rudy behaviour. If interested please form an association and lets get together for a protest. - Shashi Nagpal ([email protected])
Hello Navjot,

Did you get any repy from Vatika yet? This people are useless fellows with no care/respect for customers. How could they cancel the allotment after keeping your money for 18 months.

They are doing something similar for Vatika city homes.

1.) they are demanding 2L extra for car parking.
2.) they have increased the 3br fat area by 19%-25% and also moved the location to sector 83

AN allottment fr the flat was done last year but they have sent another letter saying that reallottment of the flat would be done. For additional area beyond 15% they would charge th current rate in the sector 83.

It seems like they could not sell many flats in these area and now they want to squeeze existing customers by forcing them to buy additional space for their flats and asking them extra money for car parks.

Has anyone got a similar letter from Vatika? What course of action can the consumer take given that Vatika have lready issued an allotment letter.

Pradeep
Mr. Navjot
It is very bad practice from vatika group. I like to know whether your allotment is done or u r waiting for allotment to happen

krishan
Subject : With Reference to your Letter Dated 10th June 2010 regarding Cancellation of allotment of Apartment at “Vatika India Next” for our priority No. 1BR/086 in Lifestyle Homes

We as a young couple dreamt of living in above mentioned 1BHK unit in your esteemed project, as we are working executives in Gurgaon. But on receiving the cancellation letter our dreams got shattered and a feeling of shock and disbelief entered in our minds that how such a reputed company like yours has befooled us by showing Exit doors/Red cards . Your company has been using our money since last 18 long months.

One of our query is that why the company accepted new bookings on revised rates w.e.f. 8/3/2010 by leaving the initial customers of Ist phase in lurch. Do old customers who have been waiting for last 18 months in the hope of getting allotment with their booking amounts blocked with the company are at any fault.?????

We are hereby not ready to accept your offer of cancellation and neither the offer to accept 3BHK unit option as this is beyond our Budget. We request you to kindly allot in 1BHK unit (irrespective of size) in lieu of Cancellation only. An early action to my communication will be highly appreciated, otherwise we will have to take the legal course of action against the company.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Navjot Singh Aneja & Gursharan Kaur
Jiwan Niwas,
255, Raja Garden,
New Delhi-110015
Mob No. [protected]
this is absolutly right even in vatika city quality of construction is so bad and electric charges are very high crm dept is hopeless, no body picks up call, no revert on mails, even there is high hand ness of staff,
Guys,

All those who have received a letter from Vatika regarding the additional 2 Lakhs rupees against Vatika city homes, please contact me on [email protected]

If we can form a group and protest (or if required, then take a legal action) then there are chances that they would listen otherwise there is no hope. Even after getting the flats possession they would continue with their arbitrary increases on maintenances & IBMS etc.

Any other thoughs are welcome.

Surendar
Without any notices they have terminated lot of bookings.I have paid 3 lacs & without any notice they have terminated my floor booking.actually they can get rs.10 lacs black on the same property now.Sr.people dont even come out of their cabin now.I will send them legal notice on tuesday.We all should get together against these cheaters.I am making a group against them on Facebook.please join.pls.send me a mail.

[email protected]
hi
We have booked Primerose 6-7 month back in phase 2 .till no response from vatika for allotment ..Please suggest what should we do?
Has anyone heard about the pace of the project? It seems it will take another 3-4 yrs or even will not finish. Is there anyway to take out the money from the project
Booked primrose in Sep 2009.Still no information about allotment letter.

Staff is also not about sector in which allotment will be provided
Guys
Wondering on the complaints / views of teh teh cutomer on above pages. I wonder, if that is the scenerio why people who had invested in initial phase are asking a premium of Rs. 10 lacs on their 6 lacs invested.
I was planning to buy a builder floor in vatika
do you guys suggest for it?
I am planning to buy a 2BHK apt in Gurgaon 21 in Vatika India Next.Plz advice
I was planning to buy an apartment in emilia floors in resale but now after watching the comments, Iam a bit confussed.I went to the site .Half of the work was almost complete, but the way they have responded to their old customers, cant b trusted..can anyone suggest wht to b done??hw much time will they take now??
I fully agree to what has been stated by various clients and teh behaviour of Vatiks is awful .One has to take it very seriously and do necessary corrective action jointly against them as tey are all taking u sfor a ride for the lat 1 year with no progress .

NKGupta
ANY ONE KNOWS THE E-MAIL ADRESS FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS.PLEASE WRITE TO [email protected] Thanks

Vatika India Next Gurgaon 21 - High Cost, of construction progress but continuous payment demand

Company:Vatika India Next Gurgaon 21