[Resolved]  Vbiz Solutions — Out of Range

Myself Jayesh Joshi (Director) with VBiz Solutions, i have recently changed my home from Anand Nagar Rajkot to Mauvari Chowkri I am in a high need of broadband at my new place i have contacted every possible place, franchise and other executives but have not got any satisfactory response.
If possible some one can call me on [protected].
I even after getting fadup tried to get the reliance dongle but because of faulse commitment and unsatisfactory service of the race course web world i canceled they took a lot of time in verification they gave me commitments that it will get done twice but nothing as such happened.
when i use to call on the executives number he was not receiving my calls and than when i personelly the web world and tried to get the status than they said me that this is how it will be, i[censored] wanna take than u can take or else leave it ...
This was something not digestible finally i gave up and was really socket with the interaction that i had,
i know not about them but its my believe that its effecting the company's goodwill (Relience in service is best, though it charges you bit more but its the best in providing services)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

...http://www.reliancecommunications.co.in/Communications/rcom/broadband/broadba...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other