[Resolved]  Vegetables in T-Nagar Market. — Fraud weighing Machines in T-Nagar Vegetable Market

IF YOU’RE GOING FOR PURCHASING VEGETABLES IN T-NAGAR VEGETABLE MARKET, THINKING THAT YOU WOULD GET FOR CHEAP PRICE THEN SURE YOU WILL GET CHEATED.

BE AWARE OF FRAUD WEGHING MACHINES WHICH ARE BEING USED WITHOUT ANY HESITATION IN T-NAGAR VEG-MARKET.

Recently I got cheated by a vegetable vendor in T-NAGAR VEGETABLE market. Where vendors are selling their vegetables in competition. I was there to buy some tomatoes, I was cheated mercilessly. Vendors were selling tomatoes at a price of 10/kg and 12/kg. As usual people will prefer to buy at low price, I bought 2kgs of tomatoes at a price of 10/kg.But when I checked the weight at other store near by it was only 1.4kg.

Daily 100s of people are buying vegetables from T-Nagar vegetable market and daily in this way many of them are being cheated by FRAUD WEIGHING MACHINES WHICH ARE BEING USED WITHOUT ANY HESITATION.

PLEASE NEXT TIME WHEN YOU GO FOR PURCHASE AT T_NAGAR VEG MARKET, TAKE YOUR OWN WEGHING MACHINE

Comments

Vegetables market — Less weight

I bought some onion of 2kg worth Rs.40/- and 1.25 kg Potato worth Rs.20/-
. I saw the weight machine the kilograms are right. But after I come to my home i.ve some doubt so checked the weight of the onion and potato. But the weight of onion of onion is 1.25 kgand potato is 900g which I bought at West Mambalam market near Ranganathan Street.

Please look into this matter
yes the above less weight on vegitable in t.nagar is 100% true
Some authorities... Please take action against these fruits and vegetable vendors at ranganathan street, tnagar. Bought 2 kgs of fruits but only 1.1 kg when we weigh it at home. Biggest fradulant market. Since we live nearby, we do not have an option than going there to buy fruits and vegetables there.

Complaint categoryCategory: Food