[Resolved]  Verma Gas Agency Mandawali Delhi-92 — Short Supply of LPG Gas

Sir/Madam
I am a resident of Mandawali Delhi-92 . This is to complaint against Verma gas agency for short supply of LPG gas . since last 4-5 years we are getting gas cylinders from VGS our consumer no is 10526, every time I inform & complaint with Verma gas Agency but no body is showing the interest to resolve the problem when we called up verma gas agency and one lady picked up the phone and casually said that we cant do anything just take up with supply boy . I know there is no value of problem of consumers anymore but i think if you people are giving the services then you yourself is responsible for the consequences.

I booked the gas on 22.08.08 & till time gas is not recd. by us, 2 times supply boy came but one time it was short of 4 KG & one time it was short by 3 KG.
now since yesterday we are not able to cook food at home.

I hope that u will take action against the concerned persons on the below mentioned points

I hope you take the required action under intimation to us (no [protected] and email id [protected]@esselshyam.net otherwise i have no other option but to refer the complaint to Ms Shiela dikshit's public grievance cell / Indian Oil Company

thanks and waiting for a quick response on the same

Amar Nath Yadav

Comments

My Indane gas new connection booking no. 2817 booked in July but i have not received any phone call your agency.
Please release my connection ASAP.

Rakesh Negi
i am not able to book the gas via phone ..since last 4 hrs it is busy.Pls help
i am not able to book the gas via phone ..since last 4 working days it is busy.Pls help
my consumer nomber...987-a, (shifted from roop gas agencies..mayur vihar ph 3 )
kishori lal chhabra----a-224 new ashok nagar delhi 96--
and another consumer nomber 7316(shifted from roop gas agencies..mayur vihar ph 3 )
s. c.chhabra-----a-223, new ashok nagar delhi 110096

LPG GAS--VERMA GAS MANDAWALI DELHI — GAS BOOKING

i am not able to book the gas via phone ..since last 5 working days it is busy.Pls help

my consumer nomber...987-a, (shifted from roop gas agencies..mayur vihar ph 3 )
kishori lal chhabra----a-224 new ashok nagar delhi 96--

s. c.chhabra-----a-223, new ashok nagar delhi 110096
hi

i just want to know your contact no. otherthan 22473808, 22473374, because i am trying last 3 days but not getting your contact. in this case what should i do.

please if you get this msg. book my gas i worried about it.

prashant choudhary
23C, Pocket D1, Kondli Gharoli, Mayur vihar III, delhi 96
can i book gas cylinder online.piease inform me ditails
I am going to be your new customer and I apply for new connection since 5 weeks ago.
But I didn't get letter for this.

My Address is : H. No.: 367A, Main Shankar Marg, mandawali, New Delhi-92
My Mobile No. is [protected]
I had booked a Gas Cylinder with Verma Gas Agency Mandawli Fazalpur New Delhi - 110 92 on their Phone NO.22473374 on 02.04.09. My Consumer No. is 20203.

I have been told that it will take 5 days but till now I have not received the cylinder. I am have been talking to them on their above mentioned number but the no. is being kept engaged all the time and when we have asked the delivery man he said go to Agency ask them about the shortage.

Can anybody can take our request to Verma Gas agency that the cylinder may be supplied as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Vijay Pal
Please help customer to get good service.
Dear team,
I want to take a new residential gas connection but I don't have any address, so plz inform me for any possibility.

piyush srivastava
Dear team,
I want to take a new residential gas connection but I don't have agency address and contact number, so plz inform me for any possibility.

piyush srivastava
i am nawanit kumar singh from metro hospitals my gas no is 21281 please give me your current phone no
I just want to know your contact no. otherthan 22473808, 22473374, because i am trying for the last 3 days but not getting your contact. in this case what should we do.

please if you get this msg. Please give another number for booking.

Rax
Patparganj
20/01/2010
Sir/Madam

I am a resident of Mandawali Delhi-92 . This is to complaint against Verma gas agency for short supply & late supply of LPG gas . since last 4-5 years we are getting gas cylinders from VGS our consumer no is 15959, every time I inform & complaint with Verma gas Agency but no body is showing the interest to resolve the problem when we called up verma gas agency and one lady picked up the phone and casually said that we cant do anything just take up with supply boy . I know there is no value of problem of consumers anymore but i think if you people are giving the services then you yourself is responsible for the consequences.

I booked the gas on 05.02.2010 & till date[protected] gas is not recd. by us, I called to verma gas agency and tell him abt the problem but they are not taking any response. I know the rule that we can't book the gas befor 21 days and i follow the rule i booked the gas after 21 days but they supply the gas after 10 days of booking. I want to know any rule about that i booked a gas and i will get ? days. It means it will take aprox more than 30 days. How we will manage the food at our home. now since yesterday we are not able to cook food at home. and i know today also we unable to cooked the food at our home. I have talked so many times to verma gas agency and they will not satisfy me. I am not getting understand that what i sould to do in that matter. I am requesting you to please do something on this matter.

I have seen that so many complaint written about the verma gas agency but no body take action about them.

I hope you take the required action under intimation to us (no [protected] id [protected]@yahoo.com otherwise i have no other option but to refer the complaint to Ms Shiela dikshit's public grievance cell / Indian Oil Company

thanks and waiting for a quick response on the same

Chandra Mohan Mishra
REMINDER-1

please if you get this msg. Please give another number for booking.

Rax
Patparganj
13/02/2010
Two day i m try verma gas Agency Number but any one not pick phone. always show busy.[protected], 22473374,[protected]

I request u r not able run verma gas agency please close.

Rakesh
Gas consumer no-mooo902 Name--of holing Mrs imarti devi Resd---57 a chaner vihar mandawali delhi Ph--.22474717.has filled the cylinder 15 day back .But gas cylinder was suppled was empty .when i show it was
leaking .therefore we need another gas cylinder.and inform the dilivery man to give un leakage cylinder.
kindly look in to the matter. and take care
Brij mohan
Cell-- [protected]
Dear sir
I am a resident of vinod nagar and i wants to attract you that your two phones are always shows busy whenever i wants to book gas therefor i would like to pls provided mail id in which i book our gas as soon as possible...I think your telephone operator has always keep phone busy by his/her personnel call.I always saw when i go to your office thery are talking each other and dont take customer call and make technically by default phone as busy...pls take care

your's
Anil kumar jha
first.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir
I am a resident of Mandawali and i wants to attract you that your two phones are always shows busy whenever i wants to book gas therefor i would like to pls provided mail id in which i book our gas as soon as possible...I think your telephone operator has always keep phone busy by his/her personnel call.

your's