[Resolved]  vetjobsindia.com — About My CD

I am prasanna Kumar From Bangalore I need One from You I have purchased one C D from netjobsindia.com But I dontknow How to Operate the C D so Please Kindly Inform me.

Prasanna Kumar N B

Comments

I am rahul batra From jind I need help from You. I have purchased one C D from netjobsindia.com But I dont know How to Operate the C D so Please Kindly Inform me.

rahul batra
Hi Sir

yours truly

sandeep
Hello sir,

I have taken a cd from netpride I want to know that how can i check out my account status. Please give me instructions.

I had ordered for an Onlinejob CD with M/s.Net Pride on 01.01.2009 through VPP.I am sorry that I have not received the same as yet. Could you please let me know the fate of my Registration. Pl expedite despatch of the CD. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks
Hello I just wanted to Know whether the netjobsindia are giving genuine jobs or just taking people for a ride? Pls respond
Ive not seena more stupider(not even A word, but cant tink of a better word) place to get a job, what des guys r doin is rolling money, the money that we guys pay for the netpride package... get your own blog and do google adssense and earn.. no need to pay 1250...
I agree, they are just taking us for a ride,
If we have to pay, then i would say, try www.agoramarketing.co.in, this is the best way to earn money.
I am Sandeep Nighot From Lonavala. I have purchased one C D from netjobsindia. I am read all ebook but my website cannot desplay and I don't earn money so Please Kindly Inform me. our refund my amount ( I am the Secretary of HUMAN RIGHTS LONAVALA CITY)

Sandeep
i am chakradhar swain
About My CD

Chakradhar swain
BEWARE!!!

This netpride is complete fake thing, i feel.

They have sent the CD ontime, took the money on time, but unfortunately no assistance is provided to the customers and niether any response to the "n" number of complaints registred in their support mails.

The worst part is they never provide any contact nos so that no body can ever get to them or disturb or take any action against them.

This is ridiculous and i strongly feel this online job portal should be put an end to, so as to help some people from getting cheated by NETPRIDE.

A cheated customer of NETPRIDE...
BEWARE OF THIS

I am kushaal malode from chapaner, aurangabad. I need One from You I have received one C D from netjobsindia.com But I dontknow How to Operate the C D so Please Kindly Inform me.

With best Regards,
kushal malode.
I am kushal malode, i have buying a CD of Rs.1250, but i am don't understand in it, pleadge solve my problem. I am from a middle class family.
dear gals & guys,

it good that u people are complaining about the product and alerting about the fraud that is taking place. new users please be careful before u invest in such things.
what i am going to do in this net job tell me the detail
what I am going to do in this net job, tell me the detail.
I have purchase the CD and paid Rs. 1250/- cash. I receive CD but I do not know how to operate this and I also don't know what is my website name.Even there is no live support from you. I paid my hardearned money and no use. I am really unhappy with you guys.
Such a cheater Company.
it is true that netpride is a fake website run by google. so google is also a part of such unlawful tasks.
So, Please send me my website name. and how I earn more from this site.
i am going to purchase cd for part time online jobs.from netjobsguide.com.shoud i stay or purchase.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other