[Resolved]  Vg Info Tech — Cheating With money

Hi Sir,
My name is Aijaz Umar and I want to lodge my complaint against VG infotech as they have cheated me with money they took INR 55,000 from me and said they will provide me work of online ad posting and they have committed that they will provide me websites for posting ads. However the websites they provided to me are completely useless. Moreover they hardly approve ads posted by centers as they are cheating the innocent people and playing with words. They never give me my payments and now when i asked them to refund my money they said "do whatever you want to do" we will not refund the amount and now they are not picking-up my calls. Sir I know several people whom get cheated by these fraudulence. Gaurav Malik who is one half of Vg infotech cheated Mr Shravan Shukla from lucknow he is ready to say this in court. Sidharta Rishi Bajpai from Lucknow also got cheated by them. Surendar from delhi is suffering a loss because of these faruds. List is very long. Look how these people ( Gaurav Malik & Varun Bajaj ) asking there people to post positive comments about there company but the fact is that truth will always remain the truth. My no is +91-[protected] any one having doubts can call me anytime. Also people who wants to support me to get these frauds behind the Bars can also contact me. Again I am saying "remember alone we can't do nothing but together we can do a lot to these ".
Updated by aijazumar Feb 04, 2018
I "Aijaz Umar" would like to inform you all that Matrix Infotech is a fraud company which is run by Farhan Khan and Me or My company "Spectrum Technologies" have no involvement with Mr. Farhan Khan or his company. Few people are posting fake complaints against me associating me to Matrix Infotech but I would like to tell you that I also got cheated by the Matrix Infotech and have nothing to do with this fraud company. I request anyone who claim to be cheated by me to come to my office have one on one discussion verify everything then post any review about me or my company. Spectrum Technologies is working actively since 2009 and we always stood against the frauds/scams happening in the industry. I request my centre to support me in fighting against such fraud companies. Thank You
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Yes I agree that these people are big cheats and frauds. They must be put to task. Though I agree that our legal system is still not strong enough to take appropriate action against such frauds and that is why more and more people are entering in this field to cheat people on mass scale that too very openly. They really challenge our legal system and proudly boast that no body can do any thing against them. No matter what they do. Really it is shame on these people and shame on our legal system which is not at all equipped to do deal with such frauds.
I appeal to all concern authorities that do some thing or these people will flourish more and lot more will come ahead to cheat innocents and lot of innocents will become victim.
I am vijayabaskar from Coimbatore..this Aijaz Umar is BIG FRAUD..FILTHY GUY..He along with his friend Rohit from Dehradun took away Rs.25000/- which i deposited in Aijaz Umar s HDFC salary account at Hyderabad branch and he was using multiple phone numbers.First a complaint is lodged at Lucknow & Hyderabad cyber crime department about this Aijaz Umar...and i sent him aroun 1000 sms...all in vain...Now allah has punished him...
sakshamagrwl's reply, Feb 8, 2018
Gaurav Malik & Varun Gupta they both are big time cheater from Patel Nagar Delhi they also have one partner in Kanpur who's name is Naman Arora he is also a big time cheater and he shows his centre as a reference centre and trap people to dupe them finally. He is involved in all the scams done by VG Infotech. Naman Arora has also cheated me with my hard earned money of 125000 and now he left kanpur and probably living somewhere in delhi.
Yes, VGInfotech is a big seat seller Fraud. They have duped me of 20, 000. Put them behind bars
Vijay Bhaskar is a broker hired by VGInfotech to spread false goodness about VGInfotech. VGI r real , m coming to delhi to file a case of fraud against them on 26th october .
Aijaz umar 1 no. ka kutta hramii ki aulad h maderch0d. isne kai logo ko chuna lagaya h bhen ke luund ne, musalmaan ke naam pe dhabba h ye randi ki aulad, koi iske chakkar me mat aana
aijazumar's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 4, 2018
Look how these people from VG Infotech is using abusive language.. They do not even have guts to post reviews/comments from there real ID. I "Aijaz Umar" invite anyone who claims to be cheated by my company "Spectrum Technologies" to come to my office and have one on one discussion with me like a man. Thank You
Friends beware the big time cheaters are back again in the industry this time they have came up with new process called bajaj finserv form filling don't fall prey to their trap this is totally fake process I have verified it myself with Bajaj Finserv they completely denied it so don't entertain such offer. Lets make the industry clean and throw scammers out of the bpo industry.

Aijaz Umar