[Resolved]  Vidyut Metallics Pvt Ltd Thane — Payment Not Received for over 2 years and 9 months

We are mfrs of corrugated boxes and have supplied boxes to Vidyut Metallics Pvt Ltd. Thane on 25/03/2007. An amount of Rs.1,39,109/- has not been paid by them yet. We have met them several times but there are not paying any heed to it.
I last met their Purchase Manager Mr.Santosh Huddedar at Thane 60 days back but still he is giving any concrete information on payment part.
Of late none is picking phone at their Thane plant.
Can anyone guide me as to how to recover this money ?
I can be reached via email at [protected]@chandrapack.com and on cell [protected] and alternately on [protected].

Comments

Vidyut Metallic Pvt. Ltd. — PF Enquiry

Hi Sir,

This is S. Mujtaba Raza Abdi, worked in Vidyut Mettalic Pvt. Ltd, Thane. I was submitted by PF Form long time back, but still I haven't received any update till date. Also, have tried so many times to contact EPF office, but they never pickup the calls.

Please look into this matter.

My PF No: MH/2520/19113.

Thanks in advance.

S. Mujtaba Raza Abdi
Mr. Malhotra who is director of named company resides at Aquamarine Bldg, 4th Flr, Naoroji gamadia Rd, Mumbai - 400 026.
We have received payment of Rs.1, 33, 483/- against invoiced amount of Rs.1, 39, 109/- after check got bounced in first clearance on 28th Feb, 2010.
Still an amount of Rs.5, 626/- has not been paid.

No explanations given on why the amount was deducted. Ideally, they should have paid interest on very late payment.

I hope Mr.Santosh Huddedar is listening !
Hai sir iam a new superstokist in hyderabad for supermax, And hear iam having so many problems with rate differences, please find some solution,

my mail id is swaroop.[protected]@gmail.com
Dear Mr Malhotra,
I, K.P.Singh is a courier service provider to your Delhi office since 2 years and since 1 & 1/2 yars I am not received a penny against my bills. The amount is above 2.5 lacs. kindly take a positive step.
sir I, K.P.Singh, your courier service provider in New Delhi, once again want your kind attention regarding my due payment because still your Delhi office misguiding me that when payment came from Mumbai then only we are able to pay you. You also don't reply of my earlier complaint.kindly advise me . my email id is [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no is [protected].

Complaint categoryCategory: Other