Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Vijay Punjabi Consultants Pvt Ltd — PF / BONUS

Can a company deny PF to only some of its employees, if other employees are availing the benefit of PF. I was working for a company VIJAY PUNJABI CONSULTANTS PVT LTD., 368 SHANTIKAMAL,BEHIND ARYA SAMAJ, SANTACRUZ WEST, MUMBAI - 54 tel :[protected], OWNER MR. KARTIK PUNJABI. PF is given to few employees only and as far as i am aware, since the time I joined (18.9.2006) and left after 2.5 years (22.7.2009), PF was not given to any new employees during this time. The company already has a PF Account. Even where maternity leave is concerned, employees are paid their maternity leave pay only after they resume and that too their maternity leave pay is divided into 9 to 12 months and they are paid on pro-rata basis. Anyone heard of such a thing in any company. Total injustice to employees. False promises made to employees joining the company and thereafter they are cheated. Appointment letters given from one company and salary paid from another company. Employees are innocent. They are trapped. No benefit given to employees. Will somebody please check in at this company.

regarding bonus, i was denied by saying its against company policy. I have worked for the full financial year April 2008 to March 2009. Left company on 22.7.09. They have mailed me a copy of the company policy regarding bonus. I feel this is a manipulated copy. Never saw any such policy nor have I signed on any such policy. My salary was 14,200 at the time of leaving the company. Even if I am not eligible, what about others drawing below 10,000/- . Many cases of maternity leaves also, where employees are not paid while on maternity leave.

Please instruct Labour Welfare Officer, Regional PF Commissioner, to have a check on this office. Can I have a reply to my complaint at the earliest. Also please inform of any other websites where I can lodge my complaint.