[Resolved]  vikas kapani — late payment charges without of any reason

My name is Vikas Kapani my a postpaid customer of vodafone iam using this number from very long more than 2 years my credit limit is 7500.i always pay my bill's on time before due date.what you people did this time u send me a bill of 1000 rs i visited vodafone shope at sector 18 noida.i told then iam in hurry iam going to bangalore.please take my bill the told me that they cant recive payments.they told me you can go outside the machines of vodafone you can pay your bill there i said i dont have cash that much and i dont have cerdit card aswell i only have debit card so how it possible.the said the cant help me out in this case but still i made a payment of 600 bugs.and they charge me 100rs late payment fee.this is not my problem plz wave this fee otherwise i will not continue this number.i also called customer care service regarding this they put me on hold for 25min and after that they hungup on me iam relly frusturated now.plz reply me as soon as possible.customer care executive name is rahul i don't know his last name he also dont know how to speak he;s laughing on me i called customer care in night maybe that why because i belive that point of time there is no supervisor.i told them to transfer the call he put me on hold.plz revert this mail as soon as possible...

regards