[Resolved]  Vikas Pundir/ Siddharth Pundir — Property

Request to all to not buy a home from Vikas Pundir, Siddharth Pundir | Shri Kunj Bihari Developers & Promoters, these are not relaiable persons, as they dont work sincerely, and will give you lot of tensions. When you do deal with them, please be careful.

Comments

I think Mr Ajit jain is doing negetive publicity just like many other people are doing these days..
because I also have a flat in gold coast..and believe me, i have not any single issue here...
These are professionals and they doing the whole process professionally...I have also some queries about the status my flat, but it doesn't mean that i was doing these type of activities in front of public...
I have three flats in different cities.. I knw the procedure of starting to end of any project..
So what i feel with Mr siddharth is that, he is very co-opeative & supportive

Mr. Siddharth Pundir is very nice guy and i m wishing him for a great future...

I totaaly disagree with this complaint, as i've already dealt with them, i think they r niceand very proffessionals, might be there would be problem from your side...
no.. no.. not at all i think pesonally that these complains are not real as i concern that i have purchased a flat from shri kunj bihari developers & promoters / vikas pundir/siddharth pundir with out any problem or any kind of hassels . and i was so impressed from the service which they have provided to me in every manner either it would selection of good locatiion of the flat or regarding providing me a loan froam a trusted bank...i would really appriciate their eager to serve best for the clients . best of luck shri kunj bihari developers & promoters/vikas pundir & siddharth pundir
They are making fools of others. Recently they are working on Gold Coast Crossing republic project. They have cancelled almost all the bookings. They are cheaters. They are fraud. Don't waste your hard earned money. Be careful don't do any dealing with them. They are not only fraud, They are worlds biggest fraud.
DONT book any flat in GOLD COAST CROSSING REPUBLIK. Builder is SKB developer and promoters. siddharth pundir is biggest cheater. He will take you all money. He is fraud.
I have a flat in Goldcoast (Crossings Republik). I booked the flat in 2012. Since then having so much talks with Mr Siddharth & Mr Vikas. They are very helpful & supportive in each & every step. I ddnt face any problem with them..

My experience with SKB Developers is exceptional. They are very helpful in the actual purchase process he also took his customer service level that extra step - mentoring and providing me with information that I needed to turn my deal into a successful decision...
I want to thank Mr Sidharth Pundir & Mr Vikas Pundir for the great service to find me the right home for the best price, in the location I wanted. The advice you gave me without conflict of interest resulted in a magnificent purchase which I highly appreciate and has made me make sure that all my friends come to you. Now, I did not only get the house I wanted for a great deal, but also I gained a wonderful Relation.
I am totally disagreed the way Mr ajeet Jain is saying these things about the reputed builder..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other