[Resolved]  Virti Infocom Pvt. Ltd — Reliance and Virti Infocom Pvt. Ltd Cheating Internet users

The Customer Care

I had booked a Reliance Net Connect from your web site on Saturday i.e 28th November. A representative fron Virthi came in the afternoon and handed over the data card to my wife. The card which was given to me was of Hyuwai, whereas I had wanted the ZET E model. Firstly I am not satisfied with the performance of the Data card. The connection speed is less compared to the Zet E.
Though I had purchased this card on Saturday, I could access the net only on Monday afternoon and on Wednesday evening the service was suspended.On Sunday evening a representative from Reliance called me up and told that my account has been activated, but i could acces net till Monday afternoon. Before purchase, I had spoken to a representative of Virthi who called me and told me about Reliance Net Connect. He said that if I take a plan of more than Rs1000/ for 12 months, Rs 200/- would be discounted from my bill every month, and that the first month o[censored]sage would be absolutely free. When asked for which plan I was interested in taking, I said that I would check the working of the data card at both my office locations- at Thane & Bhiwandi, and that I would choose the paln in the next 15-20 days. He agreed on the same and sent the data card through his representative. The person (Mr Ashok Jadhav) delivered the same on the basis of the Reliance appication form on which the Tarrif plan has not been mentioned. I am also not able to contact the person as his mobile is not reachable and I do not have any other number to contact Virthi Infocom.

On contacting Reliance Web World, I was told that I did not have a proper receipt of my Data Card purchased -( This was not given to me by the person who had handed me the card.) and that I had to choose a plan at the beginning itself, but this was not told to me by the Virthi representative before purchase of the card. Now how do I solve my problem? I feel that the net facility for purchasing Net Connect Data Card is utter nonsense. Because of this all my business schedule is all upset.
I request you to please solve my problem at the earliest and enable me to get my Net Connection as soon as possible.

Sam K Joseph
Contact No. [protected] / [protected]

Comments

Reliance netconnect data card — Cheating Internet users

The Customer Care

Sam K Joseph
Contact No. [protected] / [protected]
DILIP SINGH MY MOB NO [protected]. MY E MAIL ID IS [protected]@rediffmail.com . I PURCHASE TATA PHOTON DATA CARD .FROM VIRTI INFOCOM . DATE OF PURCHASE TATA PHOTON DATA CARD 15/02/2011. BUT THIS TATA PHOTON DATA CARD NOT CONNECT IN MY LAPTOP. VIRTI INFOCOM BILL NO 7041. AND TATA INDICOM CUSTMER APPLIACTION FROM NO MHMUM[protected]. AFTER ONE MONTH VRITI INFOCOM THEY HAVE NOT REFUND THE MONEY . SO PL REFUND IT TO ME NOW . I MANY TIME CALL Mr VISHWAS BUT HE NOT REPLY ME VISHWAS MOB NO [protected], [protected], [protected] . MR VISHWAS IS VRITI INFOCOM MUMBAI DISTIBUTER . AND MR DINESH HE ALSO VRITI INFOCOM DISTIBUTER WITH VISHWAS . MR DINESH I NOT GIVEN YOU . YOUR MONEY AND VERY ROUGH LANGUAGE. MR DINESH MOB NO IS [protected]. I GO STAR NEWS .BECAUSE MR DINESH TOLD ME WHY YOU CALL HERE.
with regarte iam sending this mail for your intervention. i am part o[censored]r internet family but since last 4-5 months i have bitter experince of your services. i had loged complaints vide[protected] dt 01 jul,[protected] dt 1/8/11 and personally visted ur centre at patiala (Punjab) many times. all these proved useless. mr naval and madam sonia assured last time for rectificatin of my billing disute raised by M/S Guta communication centre ( staff miss minakshi) and misguided me. the matter already disclosed several times but still my bill has been charged as per ur company wills not as per customer choice. i was not intimated for changing the plan as per their own choice. i given request fr 499 plan but i understood hat now ihave been chaged with700 plan. the system was not briefed earliear by ur centers and now customer has to pay asper ur choice. why such negligency pl reply me ([protected]@yahoo.in) with in a week otherwise i am complled take legal action.
2ndly incident o[censored]r company and staff on 01 Oct 11 when iapproached ur patiala centre to solve above disputeat 1600 hrs the duty recepsionist ( mr Baljit) was so reude even i have given my identity.no responsible persone had not attended my phone (Mr vikas, Mr naval Verma).how u desrve forclaiming better service to acustomer who has paid all bills u timely. i had all profes to produce in court. (bill payments, requests numbers, telephone calls till yesterday, mails to ur centres ect). pl charge my bill for 499 not as per ur wish. thanks and hope for early solution.

Complaint categoryCategory: Online Shopping