[Resolved]  VISRUTHI GAS AGENCY, FEROKE, CALICUT, KERALA — GAS NOT SUPPLIED

SIR,
I am a LPG consumer with M/S Visruthi Gas Services, Feroke, Calicut, Kerala. My consumer number is "25566".

I had booked a gas cylinder in the above agency on 20th June 2008 and my token number is "5440". But till date(5th August2008), the same is not delivered to me. The additional cylinder that I used was emptied on 26th July 2008 and I am suffering very much to send children to school, ... From 26th July2008 onwards I am calling in their phone Number:-"[protected]" and "[protected]". They have removed the automatic token announcement system from these numbers also. Last month also they have done in the same manner. At that time wen I tried in the interactive voice response system, from the system I got the message that "YOUR GAS IS ALREADY READY FOR DELIVERY". When I told them this response from the Interactive voice response system they delivered me the gas on the next day, that is on 19th June2008 and I booked my next gas cylinder on 20th July2008. This month they not only delivered the Gas to me till this date, but also they removed the interactive response system from their phone. I request you to take necessary steps to deliver the gas to me at the earliest.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully
Aysha Beevi. N. M
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:24:20
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Sub:gas not supplied From Visruthi Gas Distributor Feroke Chungam(booking number:329563)

Respected Sir,

I am Sivasobh residing at Karad Parmbu near MIMS Nursing College, I had booked my gas cylinder on 16-Agust-2013 and my consumer Number is "26718", But for 56 days i did not got Cylinder from the distributor, I had visited their office twice but they are not giving a proper answer . this is very disgusting from their side most of the days people arguing with them and they were so irresponsible . So i kindly request you to investigate against this and take necessary action.

Sivasobh P
Respected sir,

Iam T.M Damodaran residing at karad.I have booked my gas cylinder on 4-May-2015 (consumer number: 18501 & booking ref no. 516818) .But till date they have not delivered the cylinder .I called them & they told they are delivering the cylinders of april 2015 now.So i kindly request you to investigate against this and take necessary action.

Damodaran