[Resolved]  WagonR LXI/Raj Sneh Maruti Service Centre,Delhi Road,Meerut — Unethical,Casual Behaviour and rough Handling of Car By the Service Centre

Mr Pankaj Narula
CGM(Service)
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Guragaon
Haryana

Sir

I am serving officer of Indian Army.I wish to draw your attention on the casual behaviour of M/S Raj Sneh Service Centre.I had to get the servicing, denting and painting of my wagonR Lxi.When I spoke to Mr Dinesh Sharma on sunday 01st March09 and told him about my requirement.He told me that next day morning the car will be picked.I asked him if he can send a technical rep so that I can ask few technical things at home also(Pls note that I am posted at Sikkim come home after 6-8 months and so gets the servicing done).Next day till 1200hr when the whole morning passed I called Mr dinesh Sharma at 1330hr and ask him the status, on which he told me that the rep has already left in the morning.I told him to kindly check and let me know as my day was wasted in waiting for the rep.At 1330 hr Mr _____(a muslim guy, i don't remember his name), called me and told me that he'll be there in next 20 minutes and he came at 1530 hr.Trust me it is very harrasing...and irritating, as people like me who come home after so much time needs to do a lot of work.I told him all the defects and he confirmed me that everything will be done-The things wich I told him are as under-
a) Meshing of Reverse gear.
b) Reverse Gear Horn
c) The joint of the head light was broken from bonut, which he told will be repaired.
d) One nut at the back was missing, which he said will be done.
e) The dvrs seat door had too much of gap, which he said will be checked.
Here I wish to add that This Gentleman, along with Mr Tomar the other rep were too casual and were interested in useless conversations with the customer.Then thay told me that tom morning they will send the driver and the vehicle will be picked.My whole day was wasted and nothing materialise.
Next day, I waited till 1200 hr and again called Mr dinesh asking abt the driver, on which he said he'll get back to me.At 1345 he called me and told me that the drivers are having their lunch, will come after that.At 1530 the same muslim guy came to pick the vehicle.I repeated my requirement again and ask if it can be done, he confirmed me that everything will be done.

On Friday, I visited their show room to collect my DL and saw my car, with Mr Dinesh Sharma, and again told him my requirement.He confirmed me that everything will be done.

Now on Monday after giving Mr Dinesh 3 calls My car came at around 1600hr-1630hr with the following defects.None of the above mentioned things were done.Above all there was white spray done on the drivers seat, the co-driver seat was very dirty.One more nut of the body was missing, the sound of central lock was missing, the car was washed, there were patches on the body of the car, the driver was not in his uniform.When I asked him abt the other things, he simply replied that he doesn't know.When I called Mr dinesh, he was laughing and told me that he must have forgotton and will be done, however not done till yet.To add on he was trying to teach me to put on seat covers to hide the state of seats.BUT what about the rough handling done by these people with my car

This was very harrasing and unexpected from the Maruti service dealers.We purchase maruti keeping in mind the good will, but this kind of behaviour is very surprising, and disappointing.I would expect a reply with action taken against this whole episode.The rep who came to collect the vehile should have told each and everything whatever the customer told him futher at the workshop.He should be more professional and not be involed in other baseless conversation.Mr dinesh being senior rep should have checked the vehicle before the vehicle moved out from the garage.

My contact no is [protected] till 20 march and then [protected], as my leave will be finished after that.

Regds
Capt Namrata Dhasmana

Comments

WagaonR Lxi — Irresponsible,Casual Behaviour of M/s Raj Sneh Service Centre,Delhi Road,Meerut

Sir/Mam-

a) Meshing of Reverse gear.
b) Reverse Gear Horn
d) One nut at the back was missing, which he said will be done.
e) The dvrs seat door had too much of gap, which he said will be checked.

Now on Monday after giving Mr Dinesh 3 calls My car came at around 1600hr-1630hr with the following defects.None of the above mentioned things were done.Above all there was white spray done on the drivers seat, the co-driver seat was very dirty.One more nut of the body was missing, the sound of central lock was missing, the car was washed, there were patches on the body of the car, the driver was not in his uniform.When I asked him abt the other things, he simply replied that he doesn't know.When I called Mr dinesh, he was laughing and told me that he must have forgotton and will be done.

This was very harrasing and unexpected from the Maruti service dealers.We purchase maruti keeping in mind the good will, but this kind of behaviour is very surprising, and disappointing.I would expect a reply with action taken against these whole episode.The rep who came to collect the vehile should have told each and everything whatever the customer told him.He should be more professional and not be involed in other baseless conversation.Nr dinesh being senior rep should have checked the vehicle before the vehicle moved out from the garage.

Regds
Capt Namrata Dhasmana
To,
the Manager,
Maruti Udyog Pvt. Ltd.,

Sir

I the undersigned attain the custody of wagnoR Lxi Duo of following description:-

Class of vehicle:- LMV
Wheel Base:-
Seating Capicity:- 4
Unladen Weight :- 885 Kgs
Colour:- Silky Silver

In this context I would like to know the specification and make of tyres & tubes which were installed to my vehicle when it was actully dispatched from the manufacturing unit. I would be much more oblliged if the specification is endorsed to me in the hard copy too.

Thanking you in anticipation,

General Admn. Department,
Government of Goa,
Secretariat, Porvorim,
Bardez-Goa.
I m n old customer of Maruti Suzuki n these dayz um having WagonR.
I jst wanna make u knw abt the casual or unbearable behaviour of Rajsneh Automobile Meerut..
The people over here are unfriendly and the worst part of this service station was there customer lounge, there was no gadget present there in working condition.
Above all, there was No Car present for us to drop to our places, or in simple words there was No car present for Exchange...
I do truely believe that this mail of mine will aware u up and u will do the appropriate..

Rakshit Bansal
In this context, I wanna take your attention to the Unbearable behviour shown by the Rajsneh Automobiles Meerut.I m having an Swift Dzire Vdi which has been purchased by me in feb'09.
Visting a Rajsneh automobiles again n again has become somewhat which is not at all for the same job has become my daily routine these dayz.
The people over here are likely like untolerable...There is no gud facilities present for the Customer i.e No good customer lounge n No Exchange Cars ...

Vijay Bansal

This mail of mine is simply to take your attention to the unbearable behaviour of Rajsneh Automobiles.
The people over here are used to make false promises and to charge more against the given estimate.
I do wanna, that u take strong action against Rajsneh Automobile, as i thought that before ringing the doors of consumer court i should make u aware about Rajsneh.
Sir, as n good customer of Maruti Suzuki i can only suggest u onething that dont let people like Rajsneh to spoil or broke the trust from Maruti...

Varun

raj sneh maruti delhi road meerut — car sent for routine service but comes in critical condition

rajsneh maruti delhi road meerut

Location: meerut, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

Posted:[protected] by dramit18277 Send email

SUB; routine srvice of car led to serious critcical situation just due to negligence of rajsneh

Sir, i m doctor in medical college , 14 july 2010 really the black day in life of my loving car when she was happily sent for routine service at raj sneh delhi road meerut, i was totally unaware that she wd receive me critical conditions since then its having everyday new probs.......... describing in brief...
1. Its was totally a routine service no remarks in work order.... they deleiverd me car very late in that evening when i inquired they explained that during service their mechanic burst car ignition system and they managed at their level, i was happy to hear that they managed them self but in very next day when my wife was returning from delhi her driver smelt of burning from engine side he stopped car on highway n call rajsneh , where they found that ignition shelf burst again but now at ur fault of locking device .... arguement continued from both sides atlast i have to expend more thousands to change y all locking device..
2. Few days after again my car stopped at highway due to sudden burst of coolant pipe any way i managed myself with roadside mechanic but when i informed to rajsneh they rudely blamed my car that it can happened to any one .......anyway i . listened ....
3. Few days after my car engine startred missing and jerks on low speed i rushed to rajseh they stated its a case of oil adultation and lpg fitting from outside which they never remarked in last three years.......
4. Then its started leakage of engine oil for which they change o. Ring 2-3 times on my expenses but problem remains same ..... few days before it was shocking when i see in morning that engine totally dried up of oil when i called rajsneh they said they they cant help me more......
5. Then i contact maruti helpdesk ref. No. 20100734 , even they reasoned that ur car not in warranty and lpg fitting ... no help anyway
Sir now i want to know where i m at fault , i just sent my car for routine service at 60000 km with no complain now its having severe oil leakage , missing ,head problems . engine problems, etc just in a span of two months of service if my car have lpg fitting and not in warranty then why they took it for service or for insurance or issue service smart card i really need an an answer of all my sufferings ........................
DR.AMIT GUPTA