[Resolved]  We Reach Infotech+bangalore — During service burnt my HP adpter

I am chandramohan, Suddenly my HP adpter is not working, so I given to
"We Reach Infotech, "1st Main Road, 7th Block
Koramangala
Bangalore - 560095
on 10-02-09, They are saying we are authorized service dealer [I don't think so], first 4 days they said we are waiting for component, keep on telling same story after 8th day they said adapter is beyond the service, during service they burnt finally putting blame on me, I argued more finally they accepted mistake from their side, but still they are not given my HP adapter

I would like to register complients on above mentioned company

Comments

I have experienced something even worse. I had approached WeReach in Koramangala, Bangalore when my HP laptop stopped working. They took the laptop and took nearly 3 weeks inspecting it. Meanwhile i got fed up and demanded the laptop back in whatever condition they had fixed and asked them to accept payment for their service which they did.

The laptop worked for barely 3 weeks before breaking down completely. When i finally got it fixed from a HP authorised centre, i came to know that the WeReach people had switched the processor ( put one with less clock speed) and the ram card ( an older one) and also removed a component called the CMOS chip.

I have enquired around and it seems that this is the company's usual practise if people do not accept their quotations( which they have every right to do as long as they pay for the inspection ). I will advise everybody to stay away from this company or any other company the owner operates under.

I had a similar horrifying experience with WeReach Infotech. They took my DELL Laptop to fix the hinges. In the first instance.. they managed to fix it, charged me 1500/- and returned the laptop.. later i realised that they had ony used some adhesive to fix it rather than replacing / repairing the hinges. I returned the laptop to them to fix the issue and after postponing the delivery for 2 weeks for various reasons, I asked them to return the laptop. The issue was not fixed and I was relived of 1500/-. The owner Vijay Bhaskar is a complete cheat, out there only to fool ignorant people. I hope some action is taken against him and his company.

Beware of this 'good for nothing' shop.

I am very much surprised by seeing the compaints on this company, i had a AMC with this company and i have been succeeding business with them since 2003, we have been purchasing huge number of materials from them, when it comes to electronic items we ourselves can't judge some times even though there is no problem, i would request all the people to just think what exactly happenned there and just blincly don't react to the above comments.
comments blogged @ http://jcodelog.blogspot.com/2010/02/laptop-repair-we-reach-infotech-in.html

-jabir
Same experience here with WeReach Infotech.

My HP laptop's display went dead after 1.5 years o[censored]sage. I gave it to WeReach for repair and they fixed it within 3 days. It ran for 20 days and again went dead. I gave it back to them for repair and they fixed it in 7 days time. After using for 30 days the display went dead again. And now I've given it to them for repair and its been 20 days, Vijay Bhaskar the owner says they're not able to find some component and he's not even sorry about it. He says he may take 3 weeks or 4 weeks or whatever time it takes to repair the laptop.
I have no idea what to do. I have lost clients and business opportunities due to this guy.
If this would've happened in the USA or the likes, the customer could have sued the owner of such a fraudulent company and made sure it doesn't happen to anybody again.
Right now I'm stuck up without a laptop, and sadly helpless against such insensitive people who do not care for the customer's time or money.
I am extremely pleased with the quality of laptop service that WeReach has provided me. The company has also kept its promise of quality and state-of-the-art set up in every aspect. It’s easy to assure quality in every service provided but it takes real excellence and commitment to keep up that assurance. I congratulate WeReach once again."
WeReach is one of the best laptop service provider that has won my complete trust and satisfaction. True to their word, all their services exude speed, dedication and a cheerful attitude. It’s this balance of dedication, cheerfulness and punctuality that makes me want to return to WeReach for every service."
I have found WeReach to be very efficient and reliable laptop service provider, they supply speedy service and have sorted out our IT problems with economical solutions and taken a pro-active approach to give what is required ".
Hi All, Please do not go to them. These people are really unethical. My laptop had a problem with the display chip which I got it diagnosed from the company service center. Company people told me if I could get the display chip replaced then, it would work as brand new. My laptop was in full working condition before I gave it to WeReachInfotech. They committed for 2-3 days whereas they took 4 weeks. Initially they told they can replace the display chip but 1 day they called and said the motherboard of my laptop is beyond repair. I went to their office to collect my laptop. They said it is with some other service center(MicroWorldRepairs). Hence it proves they do not do servicing themselves. He estimated a price 0f 8k for the motherboard. When I refused to avail their service they returned my laptop. But when I told them to open it, I found 1 RAM missing(coz I had 2 RAM), the hard disk changed, the CD-ROM changed. People please avoid these cheaters.
Worst Service Ever. They asked me to give 5000 bucks for a repair. But, i have done it for 2500.

Don't believe the owner.
They are a fraud company dont ever go with them. They are many better people in the market who can do a much better job at an amazing price. These guys only believe in digging money out from the customer in every possible way.
My advice to anyone reading this STAY AWAY FROM WEREACH INFOTECH else very soon you too would be writing your comments here on how bad your experience was with them.

We Reach Infotech+bangalore