[Resolved]  Wealthline — about wealth line promoters

dear sir,

i wanna know about the offers given by wealthline promoters ,,
they offer 1% bonus per day
is it possible
i expect an answer,
is it legally approved,

Comments

Wealthline — this company is having very much liabilities from other banks

welthline company is having a very much liabilities form other banks at 3% per day and the company wants to repay it form collect your money to give you a 1 % per day real estate business is go down it is major point to global rescission so please avoid to invest this type company.

Wealthline — genuine

Wealthline.org is a genuine company. It's head office is at Malayasia and reistered office in Chennai.I have quiry all details about this and also seen it's office.I have already invested 15500 and get daily returns 1% and i also refer others to invest in this. I t can give because it has rubber plantation in malayasia and it is giving the returns through company's daily turnover.If any asses cont me this number [protected],Gomoh,Dhanbad (Jharkhand).

Wealthline — Wealth Line Promoters

Dear All,
Wealth Line,&Adplus PIN Discount Rate,
Please Call,
[protected],
Nagapattinam-TamilNadu

Wealthline — no1 FRAUD

NO1 FRAUD GURUSAMIPALAYAM RICESENTHILKUMAR PLE CON NO [protected] WELTHLINELINE OWNER SENTHILKUMAR(RICE)
GOOD NEWS U CAN CONVERT LIBERTY RESERVE, ALERT PAY DOLLARS TO INDIAN RUPEES FROM CANADIAN EXCHANGER

THEY PROVIDE DEBIT CARD, BANK WIRE, WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Hi All, I have invested in DOLLARGOLDFUND.COM.Its amazing...till now.

Good opportunity to earn big money in short time.

if you want to JOIN in DOLLARGOLDFUND.

Contact me

RAJESH
[protected],
In last fortnight the Wealthline promoters acting irritateably.Neeithe the payout nor bank transfer is doing properly.
sir
i am Najma khatoon from ranchi. sir i have deposit my money in [protected]@gmail.com> on 19.08.2009 but i have not get my money. so i am requesting u to transfer money in my account. i[censored] not want to give my money then return my money whatever i have deposited in your account.My account SBI no i [protected] and i have got my id no. My id no is WL-CTN-23490. Jha.Ranchi
For this i will be thankful for you.

BIO -DATA

Owner’s Name - Najama Khatoon
Name - Najama Khatoon
Age - 28
Address - Bariatu Basti Sattar Colony Lane No-6 Bariatu Ranchi-834009(Jharkhand)
Location - Bariatu Ranchi