[Resolved]  wealthline promotors pvt. ltd. — credibility doubts

Dear Sir, I want to know about all details of this business.Because I am interested to join this business, but first i want to know that how this company will give us high returns in daily basis ? And after joining what i have to do ? What is primery minimum investment ?is that 7000 min.? so pls inform me and then i will go for this business, and another thing is that how this company will give us high returns in the daily basis .what is the base of this company.

Comments

I want to know about all details of this buiness, I am instrestead to join buiness.
Way2life is this a FRAUD company or ?????
If any one knows pls let me know A.S.A.P !!!

I have invesed arround 1 lakh in way2life company. I made a huge mistake by investing my money in this compan coz i am totally lost. I cannto see the daily returns in my acc. Additionally, i have a couple of my frndz who are having the same prob. Nobody answers the ph nor do they reply to the emails. I am trapped coz i have invested my savings !!!

I think i should contact the legal department for this issue coz there are many people who are facing the same prob. I would advize all the people to contact their local police regarding this fraud !!!

I think this is the only way to sort out the issue !!!

any comments pls feel free to conatct me via email !!!
[protected]@yahoo.co.in