Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  WEDDING AFFAIR MAGAZINE — DENIAL OF BEST LETTER PRIZE

I am a senior citizen aged, 77. I have been coming across various complaints of the readers regarding Non-Receipt of Prizes from the publishers of various magazines. I hope your agency would help them get their due.

In this regard I wish to let you know that the Bi-monthly ‘WEDDING AFFAIR’ is promising three prizes (Perry Ellis Perfume) to the Best Letters of the issue every second month but it never gives them to the winners. The Editor of the magazine is one Mr. Rajnish Rathi, WEDDING AFFAIR, B-5/75, Lower Ground Floor, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi – 110029, Tel: 41650833/34/35, Fax: 26192628

I won a prize in the III Issue 2007 of Wedding Affair that was released in August 2007. Every time when a reminder is sent on either of their email id viz. [protected]@weddinaffair.co.in, [protected]@weddingaffair.co.in, and [protected]@weddingaffair.co.in only an Auto reply is received and nothing more than that. I have a strong feeling that after receiving the Prize from sponsors, the same is distributed among the relatives and staff of Wedding Affair rather than going to the right hands.

It really is unfortunate that respectable people of Fourth Estate are taking their unsuspecting readers for a ride.

Comments

You can go and pickup your free gift any time at Wedding Affair office. Please go with proper identity proof.

WEDDING AFFAIR MAGAZINE — No Display

I have purchased a mother board (CLASSIC SERIES DG33FB & SERIAL NUMBER IS USFB804008HW AA D[protected].

But quite some time it is not working properply, please do the needfull ASAP.

Thanks & Regards