[Resolved]  Wespro Corporation ( India ) — Breaching Policies

Article Id:[protected]
Order No: [protected]
Order placed on: 29.08.2008
Mode of Payment: Credit Card

Both the MP3 players were reported faulty ( battery not gettiing charged )
Within 3 months replacement guarantee time period ( received receipt from wespro from Dipak <+91-[protected]> at 6/1, Akash Ganga, Opp Tata Garden, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Breach Candy, Mumbai-400036.
Wespro asked for 2 weeks to replace & deliver both which were given.
Today I received call from Dipak informing that they dont have stock to replace the faulty ones & they are not able to repair the same.
He was offering me other bulky MP3 with AAA pencil battery cells, which obviously I refused.

NOW :
Why is question of repairing & replacing with a repaired one arising here as it needs to be replaced with fresh one as per policy.
If Vendor not abiding his own policies. Futurebazaar is requested to intervene & get it done or process refund completely immediatly.

I am left with getting nothing in my hand after spending.

RAVI MANUJA
13 Jeevan Jyoti Society,
Near Aman Talkies Ulhasnagar,
Mumbai, Maharashtra-421003, India.
Ph: [protected]

Comments

I hope your problem is now solved.

Dipak Mehta
I have ordered a camera and a mp3 player and after 3 or 4 day my mp3 stopped
Working and when i had parcled it after that i have waited for 9 months and still i didn't got it back
the replaced one, also didn't worked. I can only hope for a justice.
i have ordered for ZNG Q 800 Smart QWERTY Dual sim mobile and wespro DV138 3.1MP Digital cam corder through online ( cash on delivery) on 17th sept 2010. i received the same on 13th oct 2010, but when i opened it infront of the post master and his staffs, i was shock and appaled to discover that of the two packs, one contain a bunch of waste paper ( inside outside magezine, mumbai publication, page 64 to 220) which was supposed to contain ZNG Q800 QWERTY Dual sim mobile. under such unexpected circumstance, i'm compelled to withheld payment untill the delivery of the missing good or i will have to returned back the parcel just as i received based on this ipso facto. my effort to contact your office prove futile as the call was not responded but snapped off.
therefore, your immidiate anticipation towards this end is duly awaited.

deal code- 573 zhokuhseyi rhakho