[Resolved]  WESTMINSTER SECURITIES Plc — australian lottery promotion

sajan suseelan

wm.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

Even i have got same email from the same person and I would also like to see the answer for above querry.
Hi SIr,
I had recieved a mail that i won autralian lottery o[censored]s 1500000/- from Mr.David moore and he gave me his office address for further clarification which i shown below and i wanna know that its is real promotion or fake .because he is still following procedures and also i requested my id to prove myself.so i hope you will reply as soon as possible thanks and regards

Sujit Varpe

Sir

bhaskara reddy

wm.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Dear sir, Toady i have received a mail stating that i won australian lottery for usd15, 00, 000/-from Mr. SAM BROWN, ADVERT MANAGER, [protected]@LIBERO.IT. He also informed me to send the details to M/S.WESTMINISTER SECURITIESPLC, resource management account, Trustees, Fiduciary Agents, 2, St patricks court, Watergate lane, Gy1 6af, Guernsey, united kinddom. Tel no: +44-[protected]/+[protected]. I request you please inform me is it a fake offer or true.
Thanks and regards,
PRAMOD.
WE ARE WATING THE REPLAY THAT I RECEIVED THE SAME MAIL TOO
Hi sir,

I recieved a mail that i won autralian lottery o[censored]s 1500000/- from Mr.David moore and he gave me his office address for further clarification which i shown below and i wanna know that its is real promotion or fake .because he is still following procedures and also i requested my id to prove myself.so i hope you will reply as soon as possible The address given by him

Satish suvarna
Please see the below mail i have recieved from Mr, David Moore, i would like to know how geniune is this mail

OUR REF: WMSP/ALL/PMT/09

Attn : Mr. Satish Mohan Suvarna

Subsequent to your mail regarding your outstanding winning prize from the Lottery promotions, we are happy to inform you that your payment file containing a cheque has been submitted to our office by the Lottery Commission. You are therefore requested to come to our office for your cheque. It is therefore, important for you to revert to us without any delay, your flight schedule to enable us appoint our staff who will pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. We will be glad to meet with you so that we can give you the cheque in person and you sign for necessary release documents with us which will be forwarded to the issuing authority that you were in our office to collect your cheque.

Alternatively, if you are unable to come, we can mail your cheque to you but you have to bear the cost for the courier and insurance fees for the security of your cheque due to its huge sum and delivery of your cheque to you through DHL courier service. Due to the instructions from our client, the Lottery promotions issued sealed cheques to winners for security reasons, alternatively swift transfer is adopted on request by winner . Deductions of any expenses from the prize money are not allowed/permitted since the prize is in bonded form and not liquid cash. The total cost for the insurance and mailing of your cheque to you will be made known to you as soon as you aready. Do you wish to know the cost?

Note that it is in your interest and that of this office to have your proof of identification either driver's licence, international passport or working (ID) in order to avoid misdirection/double claim.

Let us know your decision to avoid your cheque being over due before the stipulated period for collection.

You are requested to call directly for any clarification on Tel: +[protected] .

yours sincerely,

name is
Sam brown

Autralian lottery

$150000/-
sir I also recieved mail from MR david more, us1500000/ is it true or false plese tell me
Dear sir, few days before i received a mail stating that i won australian lottery for usd850000-from Mr. SAM BROWN, ADVERT MANAGER, [protected]@LIBERO.IT. He also informed me to send the details to M/S.WESTMINISTER SECURITIESPLC, resource management account, Trustees, Fiduciary Agents, 2, St patricks court, Watergate lane, Gy1 6af, Guernsey, united kinddom. Tel no: +44-[protected]/+[protected].
I WAS ASKED TO CONTACT MR DEBBY JAMES ON ABOVE ADDRESS AND HE IS CHARGING ME 850POUNDS OR 68000 RS FOR SUBMITTING THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF BANK PROCESSING CHARGES THE QUOTTED WORDS WERE
Note, the cost for the accreditation, processing and notarization is £850.00 which the current local exchange rate is 80.00 rupees to a British Pound - giving you 68, 000.00 rupees. As soon as you are ready to offset this cost and request for our receiving account, it shall be forwarded to you.
PLEASE CONFIRM ME ABOUT THE AUTHENCITY OF THIS AUSTALIAN LOTTERY COMMISSION, WESTMINISTER SECURITIES whether they are fake or true and should i give them the processing charges money in lieu of obtaining my prize money of lottery $850000
kindly reply as early as possible
kindly reply as early as possible
Sir
I received a mail from Australian lottery promotion that i won 1.2 million dollars on date 9/16/2009 from this address([protected]@sbcglobal.net) . Is this true or this is a fake.i hope you will reply as soon as possible .Below i have submitted the copy of the mail.

Attention Winner,

Today your e-mail id was selected through the computer ballot system, as a winner Of Australian International Lottery programmer

Therefore, you hereby have been approved a lump sum o[censored]S$1.2 Million (DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref ILP/HW 47509/09 from the total cash prize o[censored]S$2.3 Billion (DOLLARS)shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category .You have to contact your claim agent for your payment process and include your personal information for smooth transaction.

For verification purpose, Forward to him your claim details below;

(1) Your mailing address:

Rev Fr Harry Goldman
Telephone: [protected]
Email: hary.[protected]@gmail.com
Email: hary.[protected]@gmail.com
I have alsow received similar message from WESTMINSTER SECURITIES PLC., pls tell me about its reality...i was offered a prize o[censored]S$850000...is this really true...

Tel: +44-[protected] Fax:[protected]

Vivek Agarawal
Attn: Dear Winner,

THIS NOTIFICATION MAIL IS FROM AUSTRALIA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS COMMISSION.
FOR PROCESSING, RELEASE AND PAYMENT OF YOUR WON PRIZE BY OUR AGENTS.

REF: [protected]
BATCH: ALLINC [protected]/188
WINNING NUMBER: AUG GB2701/LPRC.
TICKET NUMBER: 47061725 [protected].
SERIAL NUMBER: [protected]
LUCKY NUMBERS AS FOLLOWS[protected]
Amount won : [US$1, 500, 000.00] Group "A"

It is very important as instruction that you call after sending your personal data and know the payment schedule of your prize .CONTACT THE CLAIM OFFICER MR. HAMILTON MOORE ON TELL :[protected] AND EMAIL:[protected]@rocketmail.com or [protected]@rocketmail.com

FILL FORM BELOW AND SEND TO MR. HAMILTON MOORE.
NAME:
AGE:
SEX:
ADDRESS:
PHONE:
OCCUPATION
COMPANY:
COUNTRY:

Winner's certificate as a proof of prize won will be sent directly to our paying agent for delivery to individual winner during the processing exercise. The lottery promotions is fully based on selection of winners using their e-mail addresses (ID) from the internet not by purchase of any tickets.Persons below 20 years and students are not qualified for this claim.

YOURS TRULY
MR. SAM BROWN(ADVERT MANAGER)

it's true or false sir???

Complaint categoryCategory: Other