Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Wholesales Ltd. U.K — Not receiving my Handsets

I had ordered for 1 unit o[censored]T Starcom Handset which cost Rs. 9780 INR. I paid them so through ICICI Bank transfer. Then Mr Mac Donald the sales incharge said that the company had mispacked the other items with my ordered handset which costs Rs. 130400 INR and was asked to pay for 50% of the amount. I then paid the 50% of the amount but he still insist me to pay more as the company does not accept only 50%. I do paid again Rs. 10000 INR then again Rs. 13000 INR and so on he use to tell me problem of customs and couriers and use ask for more amount. I totally paid him Rs. 94050 INR and still he is asking me to pay more and more. He everytime gives me 100% assurance after paying the amount, but till today i have not received my parcel. I am having his mail too that says 'He will be responsible further for any kind of problem and will ask no more to pay and he'll deliver me the parcel immediately after the payment'.
I have loosen totally Rs. 94050 INR and he is still again asking me to pay Rs. 13000 INR more and again giving me 100% assurance. Many of his email are also not working now. He last emailed me from [protected]@gmail.com mail ID (Somebody named Rafael Salues).
Site: www.whole-sales.blinkz.com