[Resolved]  Winning Amount Transfer charges — Confirm & check the balance for 4 crones 18 lakhs.

I am Jagdish S. Gongale, I am Lucky Winner of the Google Lottery Promotion, I check & confirm my winning money is 4 crones 18 Laks (500, 000/- Great British Pound) is RBI New Delhi.
Remittance Department Address is

RBI
Remittance Department
Central Office,
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Road,
New Delhi – 400 001.

This address is correct or not.

The Remittance Department told to me money transfer charges are Rs. 67, 000/- INR, and then the Account Number to Mr. Thounaojam Gopal Singh his Account No.[protected]SBI).

I am attaching the all related documents scan copy of the winning amount. And person he should call me Mr. Jhon Kennedy his Mobile No. [protected].

Please check my balance is confirm or not and they are all frauds or not give me full information me and send to my e mail ([protected]@gmail.com).

Please urgently reply to your side.

Jagdish S. Gongale,
[protected].
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Winning Amount Transfer charges Complaints — Confirm & check the balance for 4 crones 18 lakhs.

I am transfer the Rs.14, 800/- INR. And Rs. 43, 000/- INR. For the account Mr. N.K.Joseph Account No.[protected]SBI) and another account is Ms. Jessica Zoramthangi Account No. [protected] Pan No.AANPZ4608C. (SBI)

I sending the scan copy of Deposite slip of this mail.

So please help me and urgently reply to your side.

Jagdish S.Gongale,