Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  WLC COLLEGE (I) LTD — FULL & FINAL AMOUNT

Greetings for the day

Today I am writing this mail in hope of a positive response.

My full & final is pending since September 2009, and since than I have made a number of calls to release the f&f amount.
During this period Chandra ji (AGM Payroll)discussed many times with Col. Pushkar(VP HR) and Mr. Bahl.(Director Finance)

Col. Pushkar verified it two times and also had a talk with Mr. Bahl, but it is three times that Mr. Bahl rejected and saying not to pay my full and final amount.

Why the company making the policies if it can’t fulfill it?
What is HR is doing in this Regard?

At the time of the termination of my services with the company Mr. Chandra did not given me time to serve the notice period and promised me that the company will pay me one month salary and clear my all dues and asked me to give me the resignation and mentioned on it (One month notice period will be paid) and signed it.

As per my appointment letter is mentioned in it if the company terminates my services it will pay me one month salary.

Now the company is cheating to me, during this 4 month Mr. Chandra also tried to bargain with me and was asking to take 15 days salary instead of one month. Is it a company or a vegetable market?

Kindly do the need full as I have no trust on anybody in this company, that’s why I am writing it directly to you in hope of something will be happened positive.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh
EMP Code:00833

Comments

About WLC College - Complete Review at http://pratrex2010.blogspot.com/

WLC College started back in 1996 . It was a good college back them offering fashion designing and other courses which were in demand and back then this college was known as wigan and leigh india.The college had a unique traineeship program where its students were placed even while doing the course. It was great .

In 2002, Its relation ship with wigan and leigh ended as the courses and training methodology was found to be unacceptable to wigan and leigh uk standards. WLC College had expanded to 40 campuses across india, but met with little success as it was unknown in other states. It has 29 now. It keeps using the deceptive name wlc college, without letting anyone know that it was no more a part of wigan and leigh uk . It was merely affiliated !

the college is not UGC or AICTE approved, hence it can not offer any degree courses . In fact the college is not even allowed to offer any course that is more than 6 months in duration ! So what did they do ? wlc college started giving 6 monthly certificates for every 6 months which is just ridiculous . The final diploma comes from wigan and leigh uk or university of sunderland after you have paid then about 400 british pounds !The strange part is that neither of these uk colleges are involved in making the course material, syllabus, tests, training and placement . They are just making money sitting there in Uk .

The diploma offered by them is of no value in India.

The college has an aggressive marketing strategy and anyone can get admission provided he/she is ready to pay the fees which is Exorbitant .

The college offers so called cutting edge programs, where students get to watch movies and party to some hip numbers . The students obviously pay extra for these . The faculty is derived from everywhere and this means that even an IT Technician with no training / communication skills will be thrown in to take a class ! Its a poor show.So is their traineeship ! Students are promised traineeship and good amount as stipend which is far from truth.

You may choose finance or HR as your subject, but you will be asked to join an insurance field job. A student of design can be asked to do the same . The excuse they offer is that all great people started their careers in whatever through sales !! No that is bull crap ! How does experience in sales help one while pursuing a career in finance or hr, or designing ??

The college reuses to refund registration deposits, even if no classes are held !There are no batch start dates as they look for a minimum batch size and if its not complete you can be asked to wait for 2 months more ! This situation is worse fo4 students who take high loans to do the course often lured by glitzy marketing, but then realize that it was all fake . There have been cases where students have held strikes, have sued the college and have posted their plight online for others to see.

It s mess what they have made of education.To summarize i suggest that you Find a better college . Avoid wlc college
i totally agrree wit u friend, , , , wlc is the biggest fraud in education.it has and is still ruining the career of students who took admission in this so called colleg. bcoz itz not at ol a college rathr jst a money making training and placement firm, though hardly it provide placements 2 the students. i joined integrated course of 4yrs bt smehw i decided to quit after 2yrs, , , aftr havn suffered for 2yrs and waisting my money . the fee which they charge around 1, 60 000, itz a huge amt bt hardly they provide ne good services. to sum up, , my friends plz plz DO NOT TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS cOLLEGE OTHERWISE FOR sURE YOUR CAREER IS SPOILED.
This has been posted by the user with the specific intention of maligning the good name of the college - also it contains several statements that amount to character assignation, slander and defamation.

This individual is neither a dissatisfied customer nor a genuine person - he is carrying out a calculated campaign against the college on various forums, we believe he may be paid to do this by someone.

We have already filed a police complaint and have lodged a criminal case against this individual - since we are not able to trace his whereabouts the authorities are unable to arrest him.

The cyber crime department of the Delhi police is seized of this case is trying to trace this person.
We are proceeding along all legal channels to bring him to justice.

Would request you to immediately remove these comments with intimation to us.

WLC College India
[protected]@ymail.com
I completely agree with you Rajesh...

The Management College's Management is worse.
My full and final settlement for the september 2009 is still pending, and i find it very difficult to get it cleared.
I have also appointed many Educons (Educational Consultants), and after rigorous followup with them, two educons bought 2 admissions, and still aren't paid with their commissions and even today, they say that they will take sometime to process.

Ashwin