[Resolved]  WWW.Chrpay.com/pnra- antivirus — non provided service

As per the statement of SBI credit card Jan.2008 I have paid the amount to SBI & and SBI online made payment to WWW.Chrpay.com/pnra but the said co.not provided service to me till date . hence the transaction disputed without provided service to me.

Comments

CHrpay.com/pnra antivirus — No service provided

payment received as per the details of Jan.09 by WWW/CHrpay.com/pnra co but not provided service
money back to me since the transaction is disputed
i want to be reimburse for the supposed antivirus System security. I already advised my credit card company,

I will never pay this charge
HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?...51.45 was taken from my checking account for a antivirus i thought i bought, BUT DIDNOT GET...i have tried to talk to SYSTEMS SECURITY, but keep getting the run around. i just got my bank statement yesterday with your e-mail on it where you took the money out of my account. please give me my money back... the money was not to come out of my bank for 5days, but that was not the case here. this fake/stealing thing you have done. i trusted this and bought /or thought i bought protection, but all i got was a theif who stole 51.45 from me...please be honest and put my money back in my account.
My card was charge $49.95 and I thought also that i was getting a ANTI VIRUS so call 360 which was on the computor for about 2 days then it dissappear. I started to received virus of trojons and more pop ups of positved infections and it was because of this SCAM posibly trying to steal my passwords and other important info . I believe this company is from INDIA . I have disputed with Bank of America credit card and they have refunded my money in full first week of March, 2009.

I will never order anything on line that has to deal with computer security. I will only buy from a product made in USA with high ratings from a high end computor store .
Just look at the bottom of this page and it says 2009 INDIAN Comsumer Complaints Forum
no antvirus of you and its gone can find iforget it
My card was charge $59.95 by 03/8/2010 for antivirus system to cover for one year, but after one month only was no service provided to my computer. so please try to help my
to provid this service back to my computer, becuase I paid allready for one year until
March, 2011.

I will never order anthing on line that has to deal with computer security. I will only buy from
a product made in USA with a high end computer store

Complaint categoryCategory: Other