[Resolved]  www.herbalcureindia.com/ — It's wrong way to sell

I purchase some product www.herbalcureindia.com, at the time i purchase the product cost Rs.2150/- but when i rec product after few day i check the price in that lable which is hide the cost of each bottle is Rs.200/- its very big variation, i send so many mails regarding that one there is no responce from there side

what is this if the dr do like this middle class like us how can trust

Please dont do, Better you guys refund my amount.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Yes i also face such type of problem that two the medican is not working properly, dear sir please understand things

HerbalCureIndia ia very genuine site. Very good Information Site with effective Products.
Some people are of habit of complaing, I have purchsed a lots of stuff from herbalcureindia.com and i am extremely satisfied with the servise and the products performance. More over the product costing is very genuine and lower than any other vendor or site. My friend must have got the product from other site who have cheated him or he must be a cheater himself.
Nowadays nobody have time to make a habit for complains. Everybody busy, and this website really cheat peopel...All products cost are higher than actual cost which is also display on himalaya.com...herbalcureindia.com really chaeted so many people.
While I was surfing on net I found herbalcureindia site, which drew my attention. A product name 'Shilapravang' inflenced me a lot. In this regard, I want to know the cost of this product and how I could get it. Kindly, inform me at an earliest.

Yours sincerly

(Chandra Vijay Verma)
54/10 Veer nagar Hussaingan
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) India.
please let me know the athorised dealer in punjab for herbalcure oroducts fromwhere i may purchase the products

Complaint categoryCategory: Other