[Resolved]  www.indmall.com — Order placed and payment made but no trace of order

I placed an order for Dicota Campocket Flash Camera Case on March 13, 2009 at website www.indmall.com. An amount of Rs.725/- (685+40 courier charges) was paid using credit card vide Abture payment gateway Order ID: 967744. Transaction Status given was Successful Payment, while transaction Id assigned was[protected]. After this transaction I was not taken to Indmall website though received an error message access prohibited.

There is no way to check your placed order on www.indmall.com or abture.com. Further there is no contact information for www.indmall.com except an abture form which pops up again and again even you press submit without any indication whether your query has been submitted or not. On abture.com front telephone bell rings on provided phone no.[protected] but no one picks up the telephone. Dialing mobile no [protected] is replied with doesn't exist message.

It appears that www.Indmall.com and abture.com are fraud. Be aware of them.
Complaint comments

Comments

www.indmall.com — Item not delivered

I ordered caller id on 5 jan 2009 and also paid for it using oxicash.But i didnot get any confirmation mail from them, i did not get the item even after 20 days.
my Order Id : 967210
and Transaction Id :[protected]

i searched entire website but was unable to find any details about their contact number.
Please help me regarding this.

www.indmall.com — no trace of order

I placed an order through my a/c [protected]@hotmail.com of a caller id. Amount already been deducted through my kotak bank a/c. Details as below
Towards Times of Money via kotak pg on 29 jan09 vide ref no. [protected].
but no order registered and there is no way to check my a/c.
After my uncounted requests to Indmall, I wrote to Abture Customer Service. They confirmed on March 19, 2009 that my order is confirmed and same will be delivered by March 25, 2009. March 25, 2009 passed and on April 2, 2009 I was told thru email that refund order has been issued and I would get money within 2-12 days. Till date neither I have received refunded money nor any further communication besides my numerous emails even asking for postal address of Abture to issue a legal notice. Should I lodge a complaint with the cyber wing of local police?

It is my advice to everyone be aware of fraud websites maintained by Abture. Abture is totally fraud including Indmall.
I would like to tell everyone that Indmall or Abture is same. Both are big fraud. So beware of both.
At last, after uncounted emails sent to Indmall/Abture for refund, I got my money back on June 2, 2009.
I do have the same experience from Indmall. where I found the Altec Lancing Speakers were listed was bit cheaper than Ebay and I placed the order and made the payment thru CC on 29/06/09. After making the successful confirmation I didnt get any confirmation from Indmall.When contacted thru their customer care, they confirmed the payment and will be despatching the item within 4 days.Even after one week I tried to contact but no reply till date. I think I must proceed with the legal formalities if am not getting.

www.indmall.com