[Resolved]  www.jobdoondo.com — partime internet work

I have opted for a starter kit from jobddondo website, after 15 days got a courier for which i had paid Rs.1250/-. The starter kit contained only a CD which had some PDF's of size only 10mb.I had gone through the instructions given in the PDF's & followed the same. Later i found that the website mentioned in the pdf's are neverwroking & does not offer any part time work job. I had call back to the customer support no : [protected] , which is not in service.Then i got another no : [protected], the person on the other side responded that i wwill get a call from their customer support department & thesame amount will be refunded back but htis never happended. I had tried calling that no. continuosly but the person didnt responded & now it is switched off.
I would request you to kindly look into this matter & catching such fake people who are collecting money on the name of fake internet job offers.

Prasad

Comments

I agree But Sir, I am Poor Person Plz Can you give me to 500/-Rs

My Contact no:[protected]

www.jobdoondo.com — Fake company

I have opted for a starter kit from joddoondo website, 2-3 days got a courirer for which I had paid Rs. 1250/-. The starter kit contained only a CD which had some PDF's. I had gone through the instructions given in the PDF's & followed the same. But I am not stisfied with the job, because it's not working & not benifts me in any way.
There is a 90 days money back guarantee given by the jobdoondo website, if the cuatomer is not satisfied with the product. I am tring to contact them at [protected] but the number is not in service. Ther is no other number provided by them to contact. So please help me to get my refund of money.
I am requesting to take strict action against this fake website &/or company which cheating to the people.

Urmiladevi Patel
I totally agree to this..

I too have opted for a starter kit from joddoondo website, 2-3 days got a courirer for which I had paid Rs. 1250/-. The starter kit contained only a CD which had some PDF's. I had gone through the instructions given in the PDF's & some website names are provided which can be easily found through google search too and these websites are USA websites and does not provide any work in India too..Jobdoondo had mentioned data entry jobs and there are no search info mentioned. It's not working & not benifts me in any way.
There is a 90 days money back guarantee given by the jobdoondo website, if the cuatomer is not satisfied with the product. I have tried contacting [protected] but the number does not belong to jobdoondo. Ther is no other number provided by them to contact. So please help me to get my refund of money.

Nancy
Can anyone help me how to get back money from the site of jobdoonodo.com
Please inform me ashwinirani.[protected]@gmail.com