[Resolved]  www.lovenwishes.com/Birthday Cake — Order Charged But Not Delivered

<B>Complaint Against www.lovenwishes.com </B>

I placed a birthday cake order on 31/12/2008 which was to be delivered on 01/01/2009. For which I got the invoice and my Visa card was charged. On 01/01/2009 I called and confirm if the cake was received.
But the cake was never deliver to the recepient. The Order No : CART20265710‏

I didn't get any update on the delivery status. So I wrote an email and got a one liner on 04/01/2009 stating the Cake was delivered.

So would like to know how to deal with such services which don't care for customers. But still carry on with their Business.

So beware when you order online with : www.lovenwishes.com (Want Customer Money for nothing)

Comments

www.lovenwishes.com/Birthday Cake — Birthday Cake Orader Charged But Never Delivered

<B>Complaint Against www.lovenwishes.com </B>

I placed a birthday cake order on 31/12/2008 which was to be delivered on 01/01/2009. For which I got the invoice and my Visa card was charged. On 01/01/2009 I called to confirm if the cake was received.
But the cake was never delivered to the recepient. The Order No : CART20265710‏

Now I don't understand when where was the cake delivered ..when my order has a clear address on it.
I have requested them to confirm the delivery else refund me.

So beware when you order online with : www.lovenwishes.com

www.lovenwishes.com/Birthday Cake — Cake Order Changed But Not Delivered

But the cake was never deliver to the recepient. The Order No : CART20265710‏

I have requested them to confirm the delivery and refund me.

So beware when you order online with : www.lovenwishes.com

These are loosy fellows. I had placed order for a 12 flowers bouquet and a 16 pieces Ferrero Roches chocolates on 14/02/2009. But to my utter surprise, they have delivered a 5 flowers bouquet and only 3 pieces of chocolates. This is a complete loot. The cart no. given in CART20570558.
DO NOT EVER USE THEM! THEY ARE CHEATERS! THEY HAD PROMISED 10 LILIES AND SENT ONLY 5 REALLY SMALL ONES. WHEN I SAID I WAS GOING TO CANCEL THE ORDER THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET THE MONEY FROM MY FAMILY TO WHOM I HAD SENT THE FLOWERS!!!
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT HAPPENING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES?
BE SMART AND GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE!
I have placed order with http://www.lovenwishes.com. I am extremely happy with the service. I have placed the order multiple times and every time the quality was extremely good. The delivery was on time. Only once there was some mistake. I call them and the issue was fixed. More over they sent the complimentory gifts with the order. This is extremely good. I recommand to go to this website and you can depend on this website
I had placed an order with them. They sent old stale sweets for my sister. I would never recommend this service to noone. I don't know what can I do at this point. They are not replying me. I am extremely upset with their bad services.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other