[Resolved]  www.m.igfun.com — Unsubscribe

Hii my mobile number being [protected] has got subscbibed to this site called www.m.igfun.com without my knowledge and I'm being charged with Rs.10 everyday. Contacted Airtel customer care without any solution.
Kindly see to it that my subscription is stopped at at earliest date..

Comments

Dear M.Igfun Team,

Unsubscribe

This is infom to you again my mobile number being [protected] has got subscbibed to this site called www.m.igfun.com without my knowledge and I'm being charged with Rs.10 everyday. Contacted Airtel customer care without any solution.
Kindly see to it that my subscription is stopped at at earliest date..
Pls deactivate this service as i have never used it from my no i:e [protected] at the earliest
MOBILE NO. [protected] KINDLY STOP SUBSCRIPTION EARLIST DATE.
deactivate this service. my mob no is [protected]
Dear M.Igfun Team

K.Vara Prasad.

Mobile Number : [protected]
Hi my mobile number being [protected] as got subscbibed to this site called www.m.igfun.com without my knowledge and I'm being charged with Rs.10 everyday. Kindly see to it that my subscription is stopped at at earliest date..
just unsubscribe my no from m.igfun.com. my numberis [protected].
Unsubscribe
Hii my mobile number being [protected] has got subscribed to this site called www.m.igfun.com without my knowledge and I'm being charged with Rs.10 everyday. Contacted Airtel customer care without any solution.
Kindly unsubscribed me from www.m.igfun.com

Navreet
my mobile no. is [protected]. I have subscribed text based service... but now i want to unsubscribe this service... thanks Kindly unsubscribed me from www.m.igfun.com
M.Igfun Team,

Unsubscribe

Kindly see to it that my subscription is stopped at at earliest date
please deactivate?unsubscribe the m.igfun.com from my mobile [protected] immediately.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other