[Resolved]  Www.sbpunjab.com — Data entry fraud!

sir, i joined one data entry company from india. but they gave the job but making error and then reducing the payment nor any payment till date. when i try to contact them over the phone no response or not give proper answer. As a public awareness, I am making this complaint. Since I didn't get any response for the mails which I sent to this company, I am making this complaint

Comments

Sir, we are completly disgree of this complaint, as the terms of the work is clearly showing and giving to clients, the accuracy of per page already showing before joinining to clients, then after done the wrong work, what is the mean of company is reducing the pages, and payments. If you are doing wrong work, means how can you aligible to get the payment, we have every payment proof, every client receipts, our office time office contact nos are given on site, and suppose any client call us on night 12:00 P.M on our cell and asking about the questions, what we will give ans... So i m totally diagree of this complaint.

Hello!!!

Whoever has made this comment is unfit to post the comment. It seems this comment has been posted by someone who is working in sbpunjab. See the horrible English!!! How can you claim yourself to be defenders of good quality when you yourselves are not able to pen down a few words in good english? Can we make head or tail of your explaination? This is the plight of worker's in India. Consumers and users: KIndly check for the credibility of your providers. Do not entrust everything with them... Analyse deeply, and ask all type of questions, and do not hesitate to fight for your rights
I have applied for franchise in sbpunjab .may i continue or give up.
Please suggest me

Vinod
No never, , This is fraud case since 2006. don't believe them. the agreement will be done before u undertaking project. such that he escapes very well. The projects.. like data entry are very tough. such that you can't complete it within the time given 2 you. n there will quality issue with your pages. .. in the agrement is will be mentioned clearly the project should be 90% else the page would be canceled . Ex : in 150pages one page is canceled for 11 months not for that single month. next month you will be getting 149. But i can assure you 99% you can't complete it within time and quality. I have a exp of having franchise with them. so plz don't ever think abt soft beat creations in your mind.
dear sir,
i want to know the website or companies like sbpunjab or so over are provide data entry & other computer based job work are responsible or not how i can believe this site or how can we found that it is frud or not.
Dear sir:
job form typing work and english &hindi
my no:-[protected]
ADDress : near tyyabi market anand nagar ujjain road dewas (m.p)
hi, i am a franchisee of sbpunjab. We cant say SBPunjab as a scam group directly, but they are doing cheating officially with proper documents and works. The work they are giving is really worth for at least 70 Rs, but do you know... they offer only 20 Rs.. that too based on QC... you can check those details through their website itself. They were perfect till dec 2008, but now not. and their rules and regulations are really very very difficult. But payments with that company is proper, no issues on that. On the whole i can say SBPunjab company is Good with rules, regulations and payments, but they are the worst in work. We have work a lot lot lot... and lot to see good money... At last one thing do go with Shine soft solution.. they will say they are the partner of Sbpunjab, his name is Thangaraj... He is the No.1 Fraud.. even though he is maitaing relationship with SBP.. he will cheat... so finally go back with SBP... i[censored] are ready to take risk.. and really dont go back with SSS.. then u lost the investment...
i m the south india head office for this company... i m doing business with this company for past two years. so i know them very well... they clearly say in their terms about their accuracy leve and also payment details & they provide proper agreement to clients when they book project same as to franchisee/dealers. how many companies provide proper agreement to their clients... they seeing qc as single page wise if any company seeing qc as total page accuracy means it's definitely a [censored] company... in data entry field total page accuracy is only for to fool their clients & also same as hand written pages... if any doubt in this...
sir, i was looking for home based jobs on net when i saw sbpunjab. really i was decided to invest with this company but in short time i saw the fraud comments against this company. i am shocking with the data entry jobs.
will anyone tell me, there is any believable company that i can work at home.
hai i am subhan shariff . s from bangalore i was looking for a home based date entry work and that time i received a mail from gn solutions from kanpur and contacted person - rahul and his contact no [protected] on june 11 2009 so i contacted him with the details and there was different investments and the payout was more. so many of my friends also checked since we had thought internet jobs are fraud but he was very confidential and asked us to invest the funds and within 24 hrs he will send the agreement copy, so i agreed and asked for the details he told he wants the amount to be invested from idbi account so i asked to send the reply so they replied in which account holder name was different where i got doubt there also so i asked he answered it was a joint account and he told he was his boss then with satisfaction i deposited the amount i have the transaction slip if you require i can scan it for you after 24 hrs i received the job from them which i am sending the attached copy to you, and then there was lot of settings and i started working but even after 20 days i did not receive the agreement copy which i checked everyday he said today tomorrow atlast 30 days was over i was not able to contact him rather i had completed the work by trying from different lines i got in touch where he replied he was out of india and more over my id was not received thats the reason agreement was not sent. trusting him i had sent the completed work on 30th of june 2009 where he replied he will transfer the funds within 24 hours but that also did nt happen and again he was not contactable and on july 15th from std i tried and he received and he told will surely transfer atleast 9000 tht also did nt happen and until now he is not contactable some times he s/off the mobile or not reachable or ringing no response or if he receives if he hear my name or identify my voice will disconnect the call immeatedly. As i am from middle class family with lot of difficulty i invested this amount of 3000, and more over many of my friends are calling him on my behalf but he does nt answer so i dont know what to do and i dont want any person to get cheated like me and plz i request if anyone can help me on this behalf plz mail me on subhan.[protected]@yahoo.com plz help me. and this guy is again place the add today for the work so what to do this guy has to learn a good lesson if you want to see his just type www.domestic call centres in bangalore under it you will get he is places on 14 september at 7.58pm. plz help me

plz i will tell you in bold letters company name is G N SOLUTION and contact person RAHUL SINGHANIA and no [protected]. and i had spoken to the lawyer and he is preparing the legal notice to be sent on the company name bcoz when i checked with one of my friend from same place says the address is fake address which he is given. so plz be care full
Shine Soft Solution Thangaraj is no.1 fraud and cheating person.Beware of thangaraj and groups.
oyeeeeeeeee
sir, i joined one data entry company from delhi. but they gave the job but making error and then reducing the payment nor any payment till date. when i try to contact them over the phone no response or not give proper answer. As a public awareness, I am making this complaint. Since I didn't get any response for the mails which I sent to this company, I am making this complaint.
thus company name I TECH SOLUTION from Delhi
sbpunjab working since 2006 in India and overseas, Their address and contact nos given on site is correct, even they given some good points, how to identify genuine company, their payout is very good, they given proofs, agreements, terms, clearly on site, their upfront of projects also start with less amount, so that everyone can afford it. live chat, yahoo chat also available for queries, the main point i liked they given complete qc report, and checking each and every single page, i think no one other company done this. i finished my 11 circle project, yes, work speed is slow, i m complete disagree that this company is fraud,
I too joined SB Punjab from south india. I have taken the correction work. I have done the job. After a long gap the agent told that the accuracy level is not upto the mark and some filthy reasons. No payment received. No agreement signed.
Now the agent had fled out of the town. It is a mega fraud. S.K. NATHAN, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI, SOUTH INDIA.
INTERNATIONAL FRAUD SBPUNJAB MD HARPREET SINGH. HE CHEATED LOT OF PEOPLE IN INDIA ANY ONE FIND OUT AND PUNISH HIM?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other