[Resolved]  www.tips4target.com — BIG FRAUD

TIPS4TARGET IS A BIG FRAUD WEBSITE.ALL TRADERS BEWARE ,ONLY PURE LOSS WITH COMPLETE SL TRIGGER ,THEY FOOLED ME BY SAYING THEY ARE PROVIDING HIGH ACCURATE 97% ACCURATE TIPS BUT THEIR TIPS ARE NOT EVEN 0.7 % ACURATE ALL SL TRIGGERED .NOW NO PHONE PICKING ALL CALLS GIVEN AT TARGET AND TWO MESSAGE TOGETHER GIVEN THEIR ENTRY PRICE ARE AT TARGET ONLY. THEY MADE ME LOSS 2 LACS IN 3 DAYS ,THESE ARE SILLY USELESS SCAMMERS WHICH EARLIER WERE HAVING http://www.tips4target.webs.com/ ,DO NOT SUBSCRIBE ,ONLY AND ONLY CAPITAL EROSION.I SURE TO STOCK MARKET WHICH IS MY BREAD BUTTER NEVER SUBSCRIBE ,I BEG ALL TRADERS NEVER GET CONVINCED BY THEM ,YOU WILL REMEMBER YOUR LIFE YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR ENTIRE CAPITAL I HAD 2 LACS WHEN SUBSCRIBED TO THEM NO I AM 0.MY COMPLETE CAPITAL GONE NOW EVEN I CANT REPAY MY LOAN.

PLEASE OTHERS REMAIN ALERT

Comments

tips4target — WHATZ COMPLAINT ??????

Iam Noushad from kerala.i subscribed this website for intraday & delivery tips.but unbelievble performance...also he touching each client & asking their stratgy etc...am sure if any one subscribed his jackpot plan or intrady tips, he should get more than 50% profit per month minimum....maximum is unlimited....hey dont neglect my words ..am not his frnd .only client datz al...dont loose ur hard earned money for subscribe any other froad website..plsssss ...once u should go to subscribe this website & feel the difference.........their all target achieve within 2 or 3 minites.....y do u subscribe huge amount for fake calls???......all the best........remember " tips4target" is uneque website"..really.try only once..............................
can u pls give ur mob no.

www.tips4target.com — BIGGEST FRAUDSTER

Absolutely 420 website
All people beware of this no.1 420 website ,he is the biggest cheater ever in the stock market.I subscribed to their 100% accurate all in one package.They told on phone they are giving 100% accurate tips in all in one package ,i paid 57000 for six months and they didnt even gave one day tips.Not picking my phone no answers on yahoo,

please i request kindly remain alert with these no.1 420 people,all my money gone .Totally faque performance ,dont pay them they will not give you tips.

Kindly beware of these fraud people.
just a past week by wednesday only i subscribe TIPS4TARGET.COM cheating site. Complete calls hitted stoploss i am now in net loss of 1.86 lacs . kindly dont subscribe this himself typing and posting all fake.. fake number 1 cheat. he dont even have a contact number ..

i am just processing to complain cyber crime police.

om gupta
jaipur

www.tips4target.com — FRAUD! CHEATER! DON'T PAY

Am raman reddy from pune. just by past month aug 18 i subscribed JACKPOTpack. On my 1st trading day gone better i maded 36, 000rs in 1st day 2 calls profit booked/2 calls net stoploss net profit at -42, 600 i bit satisfied that end of the day they giving profits. but on going trading session in 4 trading session they maded me very big looser i am in net loss of 2.7lacs as continously hits stoploss .one thing i want to post their mode of calls- BUY NIFTY ABOVE 5045 TARGET 5060/5070 SL 5000 WHAT IS THIS? YES IN 15 POINTS TARGET THEY PROVIDING 50 POINTS STOPLOSS & THE WORST THING IS CONTINOUSLY THAT STOPLOSS HITTING & MAKING EASY 15, 000-25, 000 NET LOSS IN ONE CALL.

i readed this blog just today only on surfing i unexpectedly get this consumer complain. Dear all i only very humbly request ''PLEASE DONT SUBSCRIBE TO TIPS4TARGET.COM, ANY THING RELATED TO TIPS4TARGET.COM... TIPS4TARGET.COM IS A FRAUD. THANX TO SHARE MY OPINION IN THIS BLOG.

WITH REGARDS
REDDY
Hay sorry! this was true. Tips4target is a cheater. i met 2 of online friends who are complaining lot against him. he is a fraud. stay away with him!!
FRIENDS THANKS FOR SUPPORT . AM GETTING LOT OF RESPONSE . KINDLY POST HERE AND SHOW THE TRUE CHEATING FACE OF TIPS4TARGET.COM .

E-Mail from "RK" to "Asmit shah" at [protected]@yahoo.co.in on https://www.consumercomplaints.in
[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:01:35 -0500
[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Pl.share details. I am also subscriber of tips4target and have lost a lot of money.please arrange to complain police.
Absolutely 420 website
All people beware of this no.1 420 website, he is the biggest cheater ever in the stock market.I subscribed to their 100% accurate all in one package.They told on phone they are giving 100% accurate tips in all in one package, i paid 57000 for six months and they didnt even gave one day tips.Not picking my phone no answers on yahoo,

please i request kindly remain alert with these no.1 420 people, all my money gone .Totally faque performance, dont pay them they will not give you tips.

Kindly beware of these fraud people.
Fraud! fraud! chor! chor ! hai dear friends dont pay any subscribtion to this TIPS4TARGET.COM.com . he is a number 1 fraud . i loosed 67, 500rs in 2 trading days in his subscribtion. SHAREMARKETTIPSKING.COM IS ALSO SAME OWNED . he is a top most fraud

www.tips4target.com — no complaint just happy with comments

Dear Friends , i just Inform You That Here Who Update Complaint For Our Website they All Are Jockers And Providing tips And thy Never Join Us Because We Have Only Few But Cream Clients
And Other We Provide Free Calls From Last 15 years And Every Stock Traders Remember Our Calls .
We are First Who Updae For Nifty Blood Bath
We are First Who Uodate On 15 November For Buy Cement stocks
We are First Who's Updated 90-99% recommendation Hit 10--20% Freeezzzzzzzzzzze
We Are First who Provide free Tips And News Latter WIth Levels To .......
Any One Indian Who Provide Such Service Like Us .........................?????????
We Are First Who Provide Inside News On Our Website For Free Which Flash On Your Cnbc And Bla-- bla after 2-5 Days.
So Still You Think We Froud
If We Froud then Why We Provide Free Tips ..................??
First Of All they All who Written Wronge For Us 100% Jockers and StudentsOf Analysis .. And They Never Join Us
***** We Are First Who Providing Free Calls To On Yahoo Id**************
We Are First Wgo Provide Tips In Only 4500 rs .......:):)):)) they All Jockers Write 6500,,,,,57000,,
:)) If They Saying We Are Doing Copy + Paste then Ask them How We Copy And From Which Website
Give Name..............................????

Dont Follow Rumors . and jockers.
We Dont Have Money thrust. Dont Join Us Because We Provide Free Tips To .
www.Tips4target.com

madar chod bhen ke lode mane tum sabka ip adrees hack kiya he ganduo salo ak hi ip adress or name alag alag ...???? kya he ye sab

tumhari ma chudane ke vaste likha he kya ye sab
do
jo or apni ma chud wao .tum khood sale tips wale ho bhen ke lodo