[Resolved]  YAHOO WINNING NOTIFICATION of $250,000.00 US DOLLARS CLAIM YOUR PRIZE — YAHOO WINNING NOTIFICATION OF $250,000.00 US DOLLARS CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

I have received a mail from ("AHMED HANDOKO" <[protected]@hotmail.com>)which says I have won a Lottery prizes for yahoomail for sum of $250000. Iam just thought of this is fraud mail and they're asking me to send all my detials and also they were disturbing me through phone also. Kindly please make a complaint on them and make me safe on this.

J.varadharajan

Comments

Even I have received a similar email notification from "AHMED HANDOKO" <[protected]@hotmail.com> stating that I have won $250, 000.00 as a lottery promotion which is organized by Yahoo!.
They are asking me to reply back with all my details. Luckily I have not replied thinking that it is fraud.
Please note this as my complain.
YAHOO WINNING NOTIFICATION OF $250, 000.00 UD DOLLARS CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

I have received a mail from ("ronny owoh <[protected]@hotmail.com>)which says I have won a Lottery prizes for yahoomail for sum of $250000. Iam just thought of this is fraud mail and they're asking me to send all my detials and also they were disturbing me through phone also. Kindly please make a complaint on them and make me safe on this.

Srikanth