[Resolved]  You Telecom/Iqara — Refund, Fraud, Cheats

They made me buy a new connection with the promise that Rs 3000 deposite given 7 years

ago will be returned in lieu of the old modem. I was supposed to get a cheque within 45

days but it has been 80 days now and they didnt even bother to call. When it was time to

collect cheque for new account this cheat bihari Harkishan youtele sales executive reached

my home thrice within 10 minutes each. Now he can't even pick up my phone let alone

returning back my modem. Now their backoffice says that there was no deposit on my

account and it was all installation and plan charges. And then they made another excuse

that the old modem was registered to my father and the new one is to me, so we cannot

get refund back or the modem back. So they have kept the Rs 3000 they sold me the

modem for plus they have snatched away the modem too and are calling teh Rs 3000 as

non-refundable now. The day this cheat UP-Bihari bhaiyya came to our house i had made

everything clear, this is our 7 year old modem, it was registered to my dad under the same

current address, so the can check all the details of teh old account, i told him then only that

we dont have a 7 year old piece of paper and there is no receipt that we had got for teh Rs

3000. He said no problem i have got refunds for 9-10 people in this eyar exactly this

modem, just take a new conn, once your new conn gets registerd on the old connections

address the old account will get deactivated, i will send the guy to collect modem, he will

give receipt, you will getcheque within 45 days. I asked him what if for any reason the

cheque doesnt come, he assured me "aayega heee" as he has done this for 9-10 people

too, a lie as ive now found out they are not willing to give me contact numbers or details

about who all have got their refunds, i think this company thinks its okay to not give back

refunds, that government or police will do nothing and they can continue cheating. I called

him today and then he hung up and has kept his phone off. I got his seniors number from

customer care. Still same again with him too. I kept acalling until i got an answer, finally a

third person wpicked the phone, he said he is not from you, he is from anurag telecom a

you telecom channel partner or something, i spoke everything to him in a debate format,

after the end of the conversation he had nothing to defend you with, he said give us 4-5

days time (like a banker he even calculatd the sunday holiday coming and he wanted

wotking days) till then i should not call and keep complaining and asking for answers. but i

dont expct anythin to happen after 4-5 daysd. they expect me to cool off, ge busy with

other things and forget about this money, fraud and complaint. But i wont. Im going

striaght to Surat Consumer Court and also an agnecy that deals with consumer redressal

issues. I will keep you all informed. Let us join hands and seek damages and compensation

for time spent collectively from these .

Cheers,
Karan Bhatia

evs.[protected]@youtele.com, rajendra.[protected]@youtele.com,

randeep.[protected]@youtele.com, r.[protected]@youtele.com, yashas.[protected]@youtele.com,

girish.[protected]@youtele.com, vk.[protected]@youtele.com, jai.[protected]@youtele.com,

ram.[protected]@youtele.com, ch.[protected]@youtele.com, rajesh.[protected]@youtele.com,

ravi.[protected]@youtele.com, k.[protected]@youtele.com, Colin.[protected]@youtele.com,

[protected]@youtelecom.com.br, heloisa.[protected]@youtele.br

k.[protected]@in.iqara.net
Colin.[protected]@iqara.com,
[protected]@iqaratelecom.com.br,
heloisa.[protected]@iqara.com.br

You Telecom India Pvt. Ltd.
ISP Member Details

Address: Plot no 54, Marol Co-operative Industrial Estate, Makwana Andheri (E), Mumbai :

Phone No: +[protected]

Fax No: +[protected]

URL: www.youtele.com (External website that opens in a new window)

AS No: 18207
ISP Contacts
ISP Contact Details Name Phone No. Email
Mr. G R Sridhar +[protected] gr.[protected]@youtelecom.com
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

It is amazing that YOU Tele continues to indulge in Frauds of these sorts -and much worse ...They take money and simply dont give you the connection - This can only happen in India
Is it possible to get the Contact Numbers of CEO / MD of this organisation . Is it still Mr EVS Chakravarthy ?
This you broadband is just there to cheat the customers. I had taken a new connection from them about 15 days back. They have taken all the money in advance. Now neither am I getting the net nor is my complaint been resolved. They are not even agreeing to refund my money as I am not interested in continuing with their lousy service. Their after sales back up is one of the worst that I have come across. Not only am I losing money but also my time energy and peace of mind.

Aakash Poddar
Vad
Hey folks! Its the sae story with all o[censored]s. You Broadband earlier known as IQARA is the worst ISP I have ever experienced in my life. I don't even need to elaborate as all the concerns are mentioned in the above forum. I have been a customer since YOU was named as IQARA and have just been hoping since then that their services might improve but trust me they can NEVER EVER improve and the biggest reason is their laid back and negative attitude towards customers. Out of 30 days in a month, a customer will not be able to use the internet for at least 10-12 days reason being Frequent Fibre Cuts, Power failures etc and moreover the Uptime confirmed by them via message keeps on extending as if the customer has all the time to wait for the connection and then proceed with his important work. I Mean how ridiculous it gets at times that when you need the internet badly you dont have it due to the grace of YOU Broadband. Suppose you have an outstanding bill to be paid and its the last date but your net is not there, who will be responsible for the late charges??? What are we paying for then?? Just for getting frustrated and wasting our much valued time in writing such stuff?? There are N number of better service providers in the market having excellent services. Please DO NOT go for YOU broadband at all... Rest is up to you not YOU Broadband :)
Vivek Sharma
Acc Number 92652
If you take on this service, be prepared to be able to use the service no more than 10 days a month. The rest of the time they will be suffering from downtime. Please note that you will not get any refund against downtime.

Complaint categoryCategory: Broadband