[Resolved]  zapak.com / zapakmail.com — Allegedly deleted all my mails

I got this message today(July 27, 2009) when I tried to login " You haven’t been using Zapakmail for more than six months due to which your account has been temporarily de-activated. You can re-activate your account till 30th June after which all your mails will be deleted. If you wish to continue using Zapakmail, click on the button below.

Re-activate my Zapakmail Account

For Zapakmail related issues, write to us on [protected]@zapak.com with your zapak ID."

But I remember to have used my account many times on and after March 2009.
And then when I sent a mail to "[protected]@zapak.com" i get this error with subject " failure notice"
from "[protected]@omta1.zapak.com" :
" Hi. This is the qmail-send program at omta1.zapak.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[protected]@zapak.com>:
220.226.181.22 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 sorry, badrcptto (#5.7.1)
Giving up on 220.226.181.22. "

I had many importand passwords and ids too there hich are lost.
Zapakmail is not at all a trustable email site and seems like a temporary home backyard mail server fail-project
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i win gameplex, then" how to take it or use it?" please tell me
how 2 my claim my winning hrs @zapak gameplex
i was browsing your site for getting free chips and i found out that it was on your site that if you join perfspot.com as member and upload your picture, you will get around 4700 chips. therefore i joined it got myself registered with them filled a exhaustive form and then uploaded my picture, and then i went on to play online pool and found out that around 4700 chips were credited into my account yesterday but today when i logged on to your web site and went on to play pool the chips had disappeared into the thin air and i was left with my original chips. this act on your web site has really lowered your image and amounts to misrepresentation and in a way cheating kindly ensure this kind of a thing does not happen to any other surfer. early action into the matter is solicited.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other