[Resolved]  ZEALADS.NET-CHEATING PEOPLE — ZEALADS.NET-CHEATING PEOPLE

ZEALADS.NET-CHEATING PEOPLE - HI, I AM FROM CHATISGHAD. JOINED IN ZEAL ADS. NET AND INVESTED RS 55000/- & GOT PAYMENT FOR ONLY 1 MONTH OF RS 4600/-. NO PAYMENT FROM SINCE 2 MONTHS. IF wecall no one lifting phone calls. We going to give complaint in Police Station. Any one nown more info, pls call us @ [protected].

Comments

YES FRIENDS. EVEN MY SELF ALSO I LOST 10500/- FOR 3 IDS. I PAID TO MY TEAM LEADER. AND THEY GIVE PINS. IF I ASK PAYMENT ZEALADS SAID, ASK TO UR TEAM LEADER. IF THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE THEN WHY THEY GIVING PINS TO TEAM LEADERS. IF I ASK PAYMENT TO MY TEAM LEADER AGAIN HE SAID TAKE PINS INSTEAD OF PAYMENT. SO, RECOVER MY INVESTMENT I HAVE TO OTHER PEOPLE. THIS IS ZEAL ADS BUSIENSS. DO NOT BELEIVE ZEAL ADS. HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS CHEAITED LIKE THIS. AND THEY GOING TO START NEW BUSINESS IN REAL ESTATE. DO NOT TRUST ZEAL GROUP.
SIR I AM W R ALSO NOT RECIVING PAYMETS SINCE 6 MONTHS THEY R GOING TO CHANGE PLANS. COMPANY MD.MANOJ KUMAR IS A BIG CHEATER...
sir maine bhi 27000rs zeal add me lagaya hai aur pichhale 3 mahine se mujhe bhi payment nahi mil raha hai.umapati sir kahte hai ki payment aane wala hai.sub mil ke logo ko ullu bana rahe hai.ye sub phaurd hai...
We have also not received any money from zeal ads for the last 3 months. Join hands and lodge complaints against these people..
We have invested RS 20500/- but till date we have not received any money from zealads for last 5 month .
Dear bros i am manoj kumar i was not done any mistake i am giving money to all people since from 2years.particely about chattigadh all the people in umpati under done great mistake since from march. according to our system advertisment want see minum 30 sec to 120 sec but all the people used google erase code and the seen advertisment in "0" and "1" sec so the mangment take action to cancel all the members ids but due to their seniors request some people visited our company and the given some suggestions so we changed the plan and we promissed that we will pay the amount also because some seniors told like wise so all members done for one person mistake dont give pain to all members this was request from senior members so i understand and i am ready to pay amount for all people on or before month ending of januaray 2010. i am once again telling that i was not done any mistake so far amount pendig was happen due to members wrong seeing of advertisment if any body have any problem send your problem to my email manoj.[protected]@gmail.com. i am ready to give all inocent people money but once think is it corret which you are done if you are telling you senior told so i also told take from your senior if you all will complaint agnist your sineior i will ready to take action your seniors some people came to me let us talk with them and take good decesion dont try to make company wrong dont try to full all members into problem understand and write me mail i will give those senior names who visit our company. if you all will do like wise then company will get more problem and finaley all of our bros and sisters will get problem i am not runned or i am not closed company so dont fear i will be with you only, i am also like you pl understand problem if you are not ready to do good for company and good for you and your friends then go for this things.
Dear all zeal members, i m attend the metting in bhilai with all seniors. i m happy after metting with seniors. i will do better next time. this is the very larg mistake from all members (system advertisment want see minum 30 sec to 120 sec but all the people used google erase code and the seen advertisment in "0" and "1" sec ) so company not earnd the ammount & not give money. all members run the work in platform then all seniors help you & me. you make complain to police & consumer forum so company MD going in jail, but this is not a good solution. this week i m meet or call the seniors and to arrange the larg meet for all members.

With Warm Regards

Man Mohan Mishra
email : [protected]@yahoo.in
Dear all zeal ads freinds, i also had a meeting with seniors. we r all planning to put a case on m.d of zeal ads. but actually who has done the wrong. its us only. instead of watching ad for 30/120 sec . some watched it only for 0/1 sec. for their own profits.i, e less time more money. and most of our seniors took it as a money rolling business, that is not, its a chain business we have to make plans to move ahead together. company is not cheating us we r cheating us only. there r some i.d, s which r opened but never clicked whose fault is this ?
So there is no need of any case or so. work hard and just wait for a big meeting to be organised on this matter in bhilai chattisgarh
with warm regards subrata
galti compny aur id holder dono ki hai.compny yadi 0-1 time karne ka mouka nahi deti aur id holder bhi actual time tak ads dekhte.0-1 time mein jinhone ads dekhi hai unka payment ka adhikar nahi hai.yadi payment ho gya hai to ise next payment mein adjust karna chahiye.jinka sahi hai unka payment karna chahiye.meri family ne bhi 17 id liyahai.10oct.2009 ko Rs 2200 ka first time cheque mila tha account mein 2 times dala, kintu dono times bouns hogya.Rs 150 chargebank ne alag kat liya.is prakar se dusro ki galti ka khamiya sabko bhugatna pad raha hai.bhagvan se yahi dua karte hai compny jaldi patri par aye.sabka paisa vapas jaldi mile.
freinds,
zealads.net office mein ya md manoj kumar koi bhi phone nahi utha rahe hain.
jankari kaise milegi. january ke last mein manoj ne payment karne ka wada kiya tha .kisi ka payment hua hoga toh suchit karein.

thankyou.
i am siva krishn from Andhra. company started since from 3 years and every month we are getting amount up to October but CHATISGHAD people cheated company by seeing ads in ' 0 ' sec instead of 30 sec and 90 sec. in this manner company loss for 20laks amount which company given to all members up to august of 2009. so now company is facing so much problem and company md is trying to give all members amount who are seeing correctly we are not done single mistake but we still waiting for money because we are having believe ness in md. this thing are happen by senior members from chattisghad.
ITS TRUE THAT ZEAL ADS CHEATING THE PEOPLE...IF CHATTISGARH PPL DOING THE MISTAKE THEN WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT ZEALADS ITSELF ZEALADS DOING A INTERNET BASED BUISNESS TAKING MONEY FROM PPL AND THEY DON'T KNOW LOOPFALLS OF THEIR SITE HOW IT IS POSSIBLE...ZEAL ADS SHOULD EITHER RETURN THE FEES OF INNOCENT PPL. ACCORDING TO THEM IN AUGUST 2009 BHILAI PPL DONE THE WRONG METHOD...THEY WHY ZEALADS STOP THE PAYMENT OF ALL WHO DON'T RECEIVED THE SINGLE PAISA AND ALSO WHO JOIN IN OR AFTER SEPTEMBER2009 WHAT WAS THEIR MISTAKE THEY JUST DEPOSITED THE FEE TO ZEAL ADS AND ZEAL ADS KEPT THEIR MONEY AND WITHOUT GIVING ANY RETURN ...NOW COURT SHOULD SEIZE ZEAL ADS WHOLE PROPERTY AND DISTRIBUTE THE MONEY IN PROPER RATIO TO ALL MEMBER...
dear friend if you think you have not done any mistake then pl send me mail my mail address is manoj.[protected]@gmail.com and send u r cell number i will call u. and one more thing my bro i am not having any property along with my wife and children also and still i am running company i was not up scan or i am not cheat people. so pl don't understand me wrong and i[censored] r not done mistake you can send me mail and i will try to return a money for those people who was not seen in " 0 " seconds. more other thing sir i actuarially not now this will happen on soft wear leader given idea to all leaders and i am having proof that more than 2500 members than same thing so i got approximately 20laksh loss. my dear brother if you have any doubt you can get my office address in my website you can send me mail and come to office i will show every thing.