Zenega//Digital set top box — poor quality, email &www is bogus

mukund shah
The instrument not working properly. no one there to heare the complain email & www can'T BE CONECTED The instrument is apart of DISHTV which is an govt. of india enterprises Once sell not toworry about functoning.

Comments

I have zenega set top box purchased two years back.
Now i am not getting any channels(Even free to air channels).
What i should do to get free to air channels
Please give me the solution.
i have zenega set top box purchased five month back.
Now i am getting only one channel e 24 (Even free to air channels i can't see).my smart not not working properly when i insert smart card in set top box its seen check the smartcard and some time after inserted card i see plz insert smatcard
What i should do to get free to air channels
Please give me the solution.
ashok delhi

Zenega cd-10041S — Not receiving some Chanel

Last one week we are not getting some Chanel for example zee, sony, all cartoon maximum Chanel we are not receiving so please provide all my package

Nagaraj naik
YES WE DO NOT ALLOW FREE TO AIR CHANNELS UNLESS YOU PAY FOR ANY PAID CHANNELS. WE MAINTAIN HEAVY EXPENSES TO MAINTAIN OUR INFRASTRUCTURE AND THE INVESTMENTS INVOLVED IN OUR NETWORK DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ALLOW ONLY FREE TO AIR CHANNELS. YOU MAY GO AHEAD AND BUY DOORDARSHAN DTH SERVICE TO GET THE FREE CHANNELS. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD OR DELETE CHANNELS ON OUR PACKAGES AS AND WHEN WE WANT. SUBSCRIBERS HAVE NO SAY WHATSOEVER IN THIS DECISION. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REVISE CHARGES OF DIFFERENT PACKAGES AS AND WHEN WE FEEL IT IS REQUIRED. WE ARE RUNNING A BUSINESS AND AS SUCH WE ARE LIABLE TO CHARGE CUSTOMERS OF WHAT IS CHARGED TO US.
To Subhash Chandra,
First off all i am not happy the way you are responding. While purchasing the connection we were not been told these kind of conditions. Second thing, while responding the complaints you sholud not say to go to other services like DTH (that is our wish).
Instead of giving such statements kindly make this conditions clearly in your pamlets and train your dealers to say these kind of conditions affront to the customers.
I purchased dish tv pakage with the Zenega CD-1005s settop box
three years ago . now it doesnt display menu on the tv screen.
so that it is taken to the dish tv authorized agent in srilanka
but they unable to repair it.doyou under take any set top box of the mentioned brand. please let me know now i cannot watch dish tv that means your dish tv company is loosing one subscriber.

Zenega — poor network

I am a very big football lover.I have been waiting world cup in south africa since 2006.But your dishtv network has shattered all my dreams of watching world cup from opening ceremony by not giving working network.Due to this problem I am very much morally discouraged and feeling not to recommend your dishtv to other people.Hoping to get network immediately.
i have Arion AF-5012S set top box purchased five month back. since then three times it replaced because of box problem. First problem is - set top box switch off automatically in night time. after 30 to 40 minutes its starts but immediately it off again. Second problem is that when I replaced the first set top box the second boxs power supply dosent work. Please give me the solution.
Bharat Patil
Kolhapur

Zenega//Digital set top box - poor quality, email &www is bogus

Company:Zenega//Digital set top box