[Resolved]  Zydus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. , Sikkim — Not getting any response from PF office and employer even after 1 year

I am Dilip Ranjan Mishra. I was working in Zydus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. from May 2007 to May 2008.When I left the company I was asked to fill up the PF form so that the company will take care of it.After around 6 months they conveyed the message that there was some problem in my form but they didn't tell what it was.

I kept on calling them and PF office also but I haven't got a single valid response from either side.Now they have started avoiding the call also.Every time they receive the call, they tell it will be done in the upcoming month.

It has been more than one and half years.What shall I do??

My PF no. is WB/SLG/31705/87
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
Got resolved after the HR manager was fired. He did this with many employees. Thanks a lot for the help and support. We admire your concern for all of us...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear friend,

I am also a pharmaceutical marketing parson,

I have go through your problem, Actually company has cheated you month after month and finally forbidden your pf amount which they deducted from your salary. I have discuss also my senior expert personnel they have suggest to do a a FIR in your local police station,

The law will defiantly help you.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other