Cool Girly - Online Shopping — fraud coolgirly online shopping website

West Bengal, West Bengal, India
 Shakthiloyal on Dec 31, 2019
I order dress in coolgirly online shopping site, but i received old saree which is used. I call to customercare number - [protected] to refund the amount, one hindi guy picked a call and ask for google pay account. I said no, that stupid told they will not refund my money and spoke bad words for nt giving google pay account. I think they plan to steal the amount by using this website. So dont order in anything in this site: www.coolgirly.com. please check whole site before ordering anything in third party sites

Updated by Shakthiloyal, Dec 31, 2019
They are sending alpha numeric numbers to forward to another phone number for stealing money from google pay.so please beware of that

Comments

I have placed the order and none of the tracking details were shared to me. Please take an action against the seller. He is a cheater
I want my refund. I got old saree which was pathetic and now I am not able to contact them anyways. Phone number they have provided is out of reach, and no reply to emails. You should take action against these fraud website.
I ordered kurti but they send Old saree which is used
I want my refund
Praba Prabandha's reply, Jan 11, 2020
Mam do u get ur money back
I ordered one saree they send old saree already used
I want my refund back
Paruuuuuuuu's reply, Jan 13, 2020
Have received any refund dear..
Cheating people send very old goods. Showing new one and cheating people
Showing good products and send old and chaper products...ordered for 4and send 3.in numbers also they cheated...bloody ###
I recently ordered a black silk lehenga from cool girly site and received a plain cloth of red colour that too for Rs. 900/-

I have mailed them so many times but i have not yet got the call from their customer service associate, i have checked for customer service associate no.on Google and so i found a mobile no. I called on that no. A guy picked up the call claiming he is customer service associate working at cool girly.
He said i ll get my refund amount in Google pay account for which i need to fill in a form and while I was filling in the form i found one of the question as fill in ur UPI details.
When asked him why do need my UPI no.for processing the refund, it's confidential so he talked in a aggressive way stating that i need to fill in UPI details or else i won't get the refund πŸ™„
Are we people fool to provide you the UPI details and none of the trusted sites ask for UPI no.to process the refund amount.

This is a fake site and fake customer service associate number.
I request action should be taken against this, they are fooling people around.
When already they have our bank details when we made payment so why u need our UPI no πŸ™„
Such a disgusting experience.
bindhu kanjarla's reply, Jan 10, 2020
can you please provide me the contact details of them?
HI

I have ordered one lehenga of orange colour for INR 800 but I recieved only a green coloured duppata, there is no response on the customer care number provided, they have mentioned 48 hrs refund policy . I am attaching the parcel I have received with the details of that were I need my refund, kindly help to get the same

Akshay Jain

Please help I ordered from this website cool girly for amount 1050 and they send 2 old cheap used sarees .
No reply came from there side and they aren't picking calls and no email replies.
Please help to refund amount .
My Mom ordered saree which she found on facebook, where these websites post their Ad.

Even we have experienced the same, ordered a good looking saree and got an Old saree.

Coolgirly, Nastygal are the website which people should not Trust.

So please take action against these fraud website

I have ordered other product but got old saree i want my refund
Cool girly fb online shop froud he ye sale kutelog he or khete he kuch or dete ku6 or iskoto sabko to pakdna chahiye or dusri bar esa n kre kisik sath kai logoko ullu bnaya he iska apps bandh krvavo taki dikkate na ho logoko sir fb me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚mera to 800 ka mal 100 waladekar chala gya sale kmine he ye log maro pitoooo ✊✊✊✊

Oh ### now m cursing myself that why I haven't read these review..same this happen to me..orderd a gown n rcvd an old saree. .I want my refund.. these Surat dealers are such a cheater
satyadeepika's reply, Jan 17, 2020
Even me😩
This is old and used sarees instead of gown

Many people are cheated, these theives need to be caught and send behind the bars for at least 10 years of time. Money should be recovered from them and given to those who have lodged complaint.
Plz return my Saree dikhata hai kuch Aur deta hai kuch Aur material buhut kharaab hai
I m order good quality saree..your saree is very old.not looking good...so my order return..please refund my money
Order no-17035