Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care

SSN Logistics Pvt. Ltd

Facebook

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai
Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Thu 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery / SSN Logistics related photos (306)

Delhivery / SSN Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Gudwin Rocha
Salary not received for months of jan.18 and fuel did not received from dec.17 till Jan 18 many time I told my reporting staff but I will have but they didn't gave me they continue delivery all heavy parcel from my bike and then I ask my petrol expensive they say I gave you and tell not to rise complaint on mobcast & also provide me the Payslips on my mailbox of Dec.17
My name is Goodwin Rocha
Location Ajmer soninagar large dc
Mail. I'd [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 14, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

rbisht06

My name is rakesh, this is in regards to the my order for mivi thunder beats blootooth earphone.

I have ordered mivi headset but what i received is jbl local headset. The payment made on cod. I would request you initiate the refund for the same asap. Courier details are given below:-

Bmp shipment with awb number[protected] & order no.[protected].

Kindly do the needful.

Thank you!!
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-23 12:27:36

[Feb 09, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Rakesh,

We are sorry to know about your experience, however being a logistic partner we are accountable to deliver your shipments from the merchant.

Please contact your merchant for product / refund related issues.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Khusi Chettri
      I did not order anything from this aap ..bt i have received oder from delhivery which is cash on delivery..i don't want this saree bcz i bever wear saree ..mey be by mistakly have been done ...plz i request to u..please refund my money back rs 629 plz as soon as possible..
      Oder id no.45053
      I want to return it at earliest.

Please let me know the procedure

Sita chettri
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-12 09:15:18

[Feb 03, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Sita,

We apologize for not being in a position to help you.

Please contact your merchant for returning the product and refund.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Feniseelan
        1 ordered 2 sarees in vetican.com. I got 1 saree with price 1200. I ordered 2 sarees total cost is 1200. But the courier collected 1200 even after i said that it is not my product. I want to return the product soon. I was unable to contavt the seller as there is no contact number in invoice. So i request you to help in returning the product and refund 1200 by cash. My order number is #4357. I need reply to this as soon as possible

product delivered is not even what I ordered
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-14 02:54:56

[Jan 30, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Feniseelan Jan 30, 2018
        I'm not getting any rply from the courier and the seller
        Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2018

We will surely help you getting connected to your merchant and for this we require the AWB number. Please check the package and share the AWB number with us.

Updated by Feniseelan Feb 14, 2018
        awb no[protected]
        I ordered Lehenga but it come saree so i want to change my product or replace it to Original product.

Delhivery Courier Service — delhivery courier not delivered my consignment (awb no. 1215111581646) in 12 days [Resolved]

Sandip Sain
          Reference ID : 2377
          ORDER ID : 1648207
          Tracking ID :[protected]
          Order Date : 01/11/2018
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — refollium capsules total return [Resolved]

harshad b.patel
          I also ordered refollium the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now I got a message that it is only a hair health...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Health & Beauty

Pooja Kokode
          I orderd one floral designer cream & black kurti002-m on January 7, 2018
          AWB NO.[protected], , ORDER NO.23939.I recieved that dress on january 12, 2018 on morning which is totally different from which i saw on website(https://www.queenget.com/product-category/kurti/).You are showing different product and sending different one. seriously i checked it for 5-6 times that what they tranfer me exactly..I tried to contact on contact details given by them but they r not receiving.(client no.[protected]).so please i request u to refund my money plzzzz...Take your product and give my money back.

regarding return of ordered dress nd to refund my money as soon as possible
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-13 14:53:30

[Jan 22, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Peaceful Maniac's response Jan 28, 2018
          And product has no amazon logo in its cover.. this is a well planned scam
          Hi Pooja,

Please contact your merchant for product / refund related issues.

Delhivery
          This is a total scam company.. they get our address through other big shopping sites and use it to scam others. I ordered a 5tb hard disk for 7000 (offer) in amazon. When I received the package, it weighted less, when I opened it, there was a 300 rs earphone in there.. they just did a 7000 rs fraud. I'm now moving on with legal process

A Mm
            It is regarding[protected], it reached destination city on 08th jan 2018, as per the tracking details the courier was out for delivery on 10th and 11th, both the days i was at home and the phone was switched on. Nobody contacted or turned up. Delhiver team : please deliver the product and contact me if you are actually intending to deliver the product on the contact number mentioned.

Ashish

[Jan 11, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Team Delhivery.
            I have purchased a yellow coti suit .
            But you take a suit piece.
            It's very cheapest and dull colour and it's cut piece also.
            So I want to return it. So please return my amount rs.550 plz

Suit Change
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

shyamrao sandeep
              I'am shyamrao sandeep from hyderabad, have received an order of "combo of 5 new fashion brand men's clothing casual long sleeves quality selection shirt with buckles for men", on[protected], when i get the product.. I was surprised that product is different and the quality of products is so cheap... And of different colours... I have paid the amount of 1099, please return this product and provide me my money back...
              Order id:oid73565
              Order no:[protected]
              Awb number:[protected]
              And also am attaching my details...
              Name: shyamrao sandeep
              Naveen deluxe boys hostel
              Shere gate,
              Kingkoti,
              Hyderabad,
              Pincode:500001
              Mobile no:[protected], [protected]

complaining about the product... requesting to return the product.. and provide me my money back

[Jan 08, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have order pink silk jari sari but I found green simple sari and it's not good

You need to contact the client for order related issues; as we are just the delivery partners.

Thanks.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Gajanan Bhogte
                Abw no[protected] was booked from pune to kudal maharashtra. Estimated delivery date is 30 dec 2017. Parcel reached at location on 30 dec morning. I got message at 1 pm courier is out for delivery. Nobody contacted me nobody reached at my location. Now fake status showing on web that cosignee not available. Don't update fake status if you don't want to deliver products on estimated delivery date. Also don't send fake message that courier is out for delivery.

[Dec 30, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I ordered my product from amazon but it was delivered from delhivery. Pvt. Ltd. and my amazon product is cancelled. I have ordered two nitro plus otg pen drive 3.0 64gb of Rs.1198 but in the package their is no pendrive only one card reader was present. So please take these product again from me and return my money
                My order I'd 1644858

Sonia Slathia
                  I have order my 2 suit. I get one and another one is misplace... Which dress i get that is totally wrong one and get a cut piece so give me contact abt return policy detail. As soon as possible... My awb number..[protected] and order number.. Qun12859... My amount is rs 758 which i pay to u.. And when i open my parcel that is one produt and too much worst.. That is not good which you are doing with your customers. Your kiteshop shipment is too worst... If you want to do your business do in a loyal wal dont cheat the customers...

[Dec 27, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gulzar0786
                    I am getting continuous parcel delivery calls from delhivery of a company even when i have never heard about any such company, how can it be expected that i
                    May have booked any such parcel from any of the company. It seems to be a fraud parcel. I don't know how my exact data went to the company. Delhivery is a reputed company, it should look into such cases and must train the delivery boys to talk a bit mire politely (Must treat customer in a proper manner on call during any conversation).

fake parcel delivery attempt
                    fake parcel delivery attempt

[Dec 25, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Consignment menifested showing from 1 jan 2018 till now
                    awb[protected]
                    i booked a mobile from krishna mobile express at mathura near delhi they send me tracking details on 1 jan 2018 but still its not showing any detail. nothing reached at my home no message comes to me. i called customer care too, plz tell me when it will reach.
                    Shoes deferent size and product

Clash with chirag
                      Kindly we have order a anarkali jacket kurti for woman this kurti size is not perfect so our request is please take this kurti and give us our moneyproce is rs. 530.00 please kindly come and take it and give our money we need our money so please come and take your martial and give money because size is not perfect and it is short so please take it i want my money back and take your material from me so please come fast by today or tomorrow

[Dec 21, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Reema Roy
                        Date of incident - 16/12/2017

Incident-
                        Courier staff of delhivary "mr. Basil" is very rude. He was very rude through telephone at the time of asking address. There are so many ways to reach our home so i asked him what is his current location to provide him the nearest route, that point on he was yelling for no reason. Because of this person we had to go all the way to the local office and collect the product.

[Dec 16, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — packet was torn

Mysteries Preeti
                          Hello
                          This is about the order s08750683, which i have made on club factory, as on 1st dec 2017. Today, i have received...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

manumech
                          The courier company was unprofessional and lying to customer that customer denied to deliver the medicine. The delivery was out for delivery on 07-Dec 10 AM. But they did not able to delivery it before 07 PM same day. And when contacted to the customer care they said that it will be delivered in next 2 days. Since the consignment was reached to the city on 5th December and does it really need 4 days to deliver a product in a 10km range/area. It was urgent to deliver the medicine on time.
                          Delhivery toll free number:- [protected]
                          Consignment AWB No:[protected]

[Dec 08, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Rashmi Rohit
                            Docket number[protected]
                            Rashmi rohit

Pathetic customer services you provide delhivery.
                            First of all you guys should appoint staff fir customer support because nobody picks up call even aftrr calling for a long time.
                            Finally they pick call after calling them the whole day and they say they can't help in the issue i asked them to change mu shipping address when my docket was still on delhi airport that came from club factory.
                            Delhivery guys asked me to make update from club factory which they did and when i tracked my docket there was this remark that - "incomplete shipping address and shipper is not contactable".
                            What the hell??
                            I'm on my phone all the time when did you guys couldn't get me???
                            The only call i received was the call that said my request has been completed.
                            All updation of my docket has been done so i need my docket on time.

[Dec 06, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Rohit Rock Arya's response Nov 30, 2017
                            I want return my order
                            Because the product is not same item which i ordered
                            I want to changed this product who delivered me because that product is not same which i order so please cancel and refund my money
                            My shipment with awb[protected] was out for delivery 4 days but it was never delivered. Always showing consignee unavailable. But actually i was available. They never phoned me.
                            Delhivery u send me a fake product.
                            Please pick u this product and return my money back.
                            Order id-1454688
                            Sir mene saree order ki ti bt wrong product deliver kiya gaya h muje use return krna h or refund bi my phone number is [protected] pls contact us
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — complain about product delivered and need to return it

Archana Balasubramanian
                              I ordered for a black kurti top with awb number[protected] and order id #5086, the product i have received is of very worst...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Suji Shekar
                              As the delivery person called me in d morning n he told he is on d way to deliver ma product... But he did not com at all later i called he told i returned as there was no place to com... He behaved so badly... My awb number is[protected]... I haven't received d product but he has given the status as delivered wtf... The delivery person number is [protected]

[Nov 25, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Bleady [censored]ers... I ordered 64gb pen drive & memory card combo... But the [censored]ing idiots send me the dummy one... Please anybody tell me the idea to return it back

Seher Arab
                                I had done shoping from club factory the order was coming through delivery the order had reached mumbai one week before from that time they are just not able to deliver our order after calling them severel times we are not able to received our order and now it is showing delivered in order tracking but we have not yet received our order. Inspite of saying them we have not received our ordered and it is showing delivered they are like wait for this much time and all. Pls help we are really stress about our thing

[Nov 21, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Exchange22
                                  Unfair Trading
                                  (1 hours 54 minutes ago)
                                  Exile Entrycall Private Limited
                                  exile entrycall fraud company and cheating scam in delhi
                                  (3 hours 25 minutes ago)
                                  Driving License
                                  licence card is printed correct and online feeding is wrong