Ebay India Pvt Limited — Unauthorized changes o[censored]ser id/email-id and accounts password

For years i used to have a very good experience in shopping in eBay, but now I am very disappointed regarding customer service & assistance compare to other sites.
few weeks back i had been facing logging problems, i tried several times with same logging ID & password but each time it shows "Oops, that's not a match."
by that time i have received a mail from eBay on 8th Jan'17 informing regarding change of my email id & pas sward .
i tried to contact with customer service but each time it requires to log in whereas login not possible due to unauthorized changes in my ebay ID.
However i called to [protected] as customer care, where they are saying they only deals with the complaints relating to buying & selling, though i told about my problems and on my request they have forwarded my call to another department, then the said Department again forwarded the call to another department and finally they have given me a number as eBay administrator I.e[protected], I tried many times but the I V R says "call can not be made from this region" any resolution except listening the I.v.r, after certain moment it says please hang up the call .
I again called to the toll free customer care again they forwarded my call to some department dealing with processing and safety, but again they have given me the same advice to call to ebay.com at[protected] "but it does not work". They also given me email id to discuss my problems with ebay .com at [protected]@ebay.in . i have also sent email describing my problems but also its not useful for resolving this problems.

Unauthorized changes of user id/email-id and accounts password
Unauthorized changes of user id/email-id and accounts password
Updated by souten Jan 25, 2017
Going through such harassment situation, i want to say eBay has poor customer Support. on one side they are providing customer support for which a customer has to sign in eBay Account first, where as in the case of identity theft /unauthorized changes o[censored]ser account /e mail id it is not possible to log in eBay account, in this situation a customer has no other option asking for resolutions.
On the other hand neither they are able to provide specific contact to whom this problem can be discussed nor there is any useful contact email id/ phone number.
anybody suggest me what to do, whether i should lodged complaint in cyber crime section at concerned Police Department.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear souten,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. We don't have access to your account. Please reach out our concerned team here:http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home.

Team ebay